What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

PJ Marshal

Coach
Has any of you done resserecting the family yet, f**ken cops on bikes jupm onto your car in the big car chase, terminator styles!

Raider_69

Post Whore
PJ Marshal said:
Has any of you done resserecting the family yet, f***en cops on bikes jupm onto your car in the big car chase, terminator styles!

yep, got it 3rd go

Azkatro

First Grade
I just did the mission where you nick gear from the National Guard using the forklift. Ryder got wasted a couple of times so I really wanted to abscond the forklift for later use. I was flying over the bridge and trying to get used to driving it at high speeds. Then I had a really cool idea, to try and pick up a car or even a person walking on the street.

So on the other side of the bridge I went up to a person and was trying to raise the forks (bit tricky when you have to take your hand off the accelerator/brake controls to maneuver it), but then a bunch of rival gang members came and threw me out and wasted me. Only in GTA could you get killed whilst trying to pick people on the street up in a forklift :lol:

It had a happy ending though. The next time I stole a forklift I went past gang territory and back near home. I managed to go up to a hooker and lifted her up on the forklift :lol: Unfortunately they wouldn't go away for a bit of "fun" with me on it :lol: They just kept trying to jump off and freaking out :lol: :lol:

I'm happy to say I have it stored safely in the garage now. That and a BMX. I ride bikes everywhere now, my muscle and stamina are both full and he is insanely fast on the bike. I hopped on in the garage and started tapping X to ride out and within a second I'd smashed into a car out on the street :lol:

What does everyone else have in their garage?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Nothing yet.. :oops:

But how good are the bikes?! If theres a pick between a Freeway and any type of car the Freeway always wins...Take a BMX out on the highway as well.. :D

btw I recognize your avatar from somewhere? :?:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
f**king hell..

My game has screwed..The disc is f**ked. It skips or jams every 40 seconds or so for around a minute. Turned it off,cleaned it and it still does it. WTF!? It's not even a week old and hasn't moved from my PS2 since I bought it.

NOT f**kING HAPPY!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dragon

Coach
Ive read that this is quite common with this game. I think R* has some explaining to do. Just a question CC Eagle, do you have your PS2 vertical? If so then this could be causing the problem. Always lay your ps2 horizontal, otherwise it overheats and can damage the laser, and doesnt play games properly.

Cheers.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Nup always have it horizontal. I thought the vertical idea was stupid as it can tip over and completely f**k it up. This happened to my copy of VC aswell, altho it didn't happen till a year or so after a bought the game. It plays all my other games fine without any dramas. I've only ever had problems with VC and SA. :evil:

Phillips

Referee
the one where you have to do 3 drive by shootings with your mates then get away from the cops :(

my bloody car keeps blowing up :lol:

Craigshark

First Grade
Ive completed like 10% of the game.. Its the maddest game.. But can someone please tell me,
Firstly, how do you go out with this denise girl?
And Secondly, how do you know that you own other gangs territories?

Thanks..

Dragon

Coach
You get denise after you do a mission for Tenpenny, and she is only home at night (i think)

You can tell you own a territory because on the map, your territory is green, theirs is purple or yellow. You can only do this after a certain mission though.

Craigshark

First Grade
Oh, and has anyone been driving or just walking down the street, and a girl will say something along the lines of "hey honey, want to come home" it comes up at the bottom of the screen.. Can you answer her or not, cause i always try and it doesnt work.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Craigshark said:
And one more thing, is there any special way that you have to win the car race in the low rider?

no special way just gotta get a bit of luck and avoid going on the footpath ](*,) and u can pick up the girl by pressing right or left on the pad not the joystick, right - yes left - no, I THINK

Phillips

Referee
im now up to the mission where you have to kill this bloke on a motorbike

it takes me ages to do missions, i get sidetracked and go on killing frenzys :lol:

Latest posts