What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Dragon

Coach
Raider_69 said:
where do i get a chopper?

I get one from the San Fierro airport, but there might be one at the Los Santos one. Just park a truck next to the airport fence, climb up onto the truck, then you should be able to reach the top of the fence and jump over :)

Special K

Coach
CC_Eagle said:
I'm stuck on the f***ing train/moto mission...I must of done it atleast 30 times...Theres no way you can kill all the f*** in time. I've tried both options - going up the dirt track and staying next to the train and I always end up with 2 surviving.
I've done it about 11 times and still haven't got it done :x

Munky

Coach
Special K said:
CC_Eagle said:
I'm stuck on the f***ing train/moto mission...I must of done it atleast 30 times...Theres no way you can kill all the f*** in time. I've tried both options - going up the dirt track and staying next to the train and I always end up with 2 surviving.

Minor Spoiler (highlight to read)

You ain't seen nothing yet, but I guess driving the quad bike was alot more fun...

May I suggest that all plot and mission revelations be shown this way so the surprises aren't ruined for people who are not as far into the game?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dragon said:
Raider_69 said:
where do i get a chopper?

I get one from the San Fierro airport, but there might be one at the Los Santos one. Just park a truck next to the airport fence, climb up onto the truck, then you should be able to reach the top of the fence and jump over :)

yea i got one and had a dig at it, awesome stuff that

Azkatro

First Grade
Special K said:
CC_Eagle said:

Are you talking about the one where you have to dodge the oncoming train in the tunnel? I got that first go, does that mean I'm good? :lol: And I got the Russki one second go :D

Booyah

Bench
Munky said:
So you guys don't recognise Catalina?

She was the girl at the beginning of GTA3 who leaves your character for dead.

"Your a waste of two good balls"

Did you also notice that when you race with Caesar in the Country, one of the other drivers was you in GTA3?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Finally got it..Try and ride on the furtherst side of the tracks.

Is the ruski one the one where Smoke goes in for a meeting "Downtown"?

If so I got it first go :D Just met the crazy hispanic bitch..I can see what you guys were on about :?

Marduk

Juniors
I'm stuck Big Smokes mission - Just Business

I'm shooting at the bikes but they aren't getting damaged.

I'm a fan of the whole Gang War thing, it gets pretty hectic out there in the Ghetto. :)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Marduk said:
I'm stuck Big Smokes mission - Just Business

I'm shooting at the bikes but they aren't getting damaged.

I'm a fan of the whole Gang War thing, it gets pretty hectic out there in the Ghetto. :)

I love the gang war part. I was disappointed when it wasn't really featured in GTA:3 and VC. Shoot the men on the bikes not the bikes themselves. One shot will make them fall off.

Le Rouge

Juniors
Mad Dogg said:
An41 said:
i recommend you go get the dildo from the police station, it can be used as a weapon :lol: :lol:
Funniest thing ever. Especially when there is a female copper bending down to put stuff in the locker and you position the camera so that it looks like she's sucking on your huge purple ( :shock: ) ****. I just about woke everyone in my house I was laughing so hard. :lol:

I heard that you can also give the Dildo to your girlfriend for a present. :lol:

Anyone done the driving school bit yet? I'm struggling big time, i suck at the driving in this game.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea im on the driving school , have to go from there and back in 2 minutes, its hard as cause the car has shit handling!
#-o

Dragon

Coach
Im doing the same thing, always some stupif f***ing driver rams me! Some of the tests were cool though, like the barrell roll.

Edit * and i flew the lear jet around for about 20mins, and it gave me a pilot license, so now i can access any airport all the time. No more jumping fences for me. Plus everytime i jump out of a plane now, i have a parachute auitomatically. Sweet :) *

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Only up to intercepting the Ballaz car between Los Santos and Los Fierro..The construction site mission is a pissa :lol: :lol:

Latest posts