What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Booyah

Bench
Steve Starlin said:
How did this game get approved? :lol:

I'm expecting some feminist mother-group to discover it and have it banned any day now. :lol:

I cannot believe this game is allowed to be sold freely, when some people kicked up such a stink about GTA3, which is nothing compared to this.

girvie

Staff member
thuganomics said:
Booyah said:
Which one?

The one where you have to fly somewhere and you have to get there by staying under the radar or somethign like that.

Try going west to the ocean and then follow the shoreline south. It's easier that way because you don't have to avoid trees, mountains etc.

Munky

Coach
Booyah said:
Steve Starlin said:
How did this game get approved? :lol:

I'm expecting some feminist mother-group to discover it and have it banned any day now. :lol:

I cannot believe this game is allowed to be sold freely, when some people kicked up such a stink about GTA3, which is nothing compared to this.

I seriously think the OFLC didn't give it a big enough play through to discover some of the games aspects.

Perhaps they didn't noticed that hookers need a response now, I wonder what will happen when a mother sees her kid playing a game with a character dressed in a gimp suit armed with a dildo.

Choppies

Coach
well why is the child playing the game anyway?

it says on the cover its MA

cant some stupid mothers read ratings?

Booyah

Bench
thuganomics said:
Booyah said:
Which one?

The one where you have to fly somewhere and you have to get there by staying under the radar or somethign like that.

Yeah I had a bit of trouble with that too.

I found the best route to take was, after take off, head straight and slightly to the left, then follow the dam all the way until you see a few bridges. Keep going and eentually you'll get to San Fierro Airport.

I then followed the freeway all the way and did a massive flukish turn through a nasty corner at the end of the highway, surrounded by Pine trees, and then flew throught he Corona. It was tricky, but once you fly through the route a few times, and get comfortable with it, it's not so bad. There probably are mush easier routes to take, but this one was the most direct and leaves you with plenty of time to fly home.

Speaking of flying home, after you make the drop, fly all the way east and follow the ocean all the way up until Las Venturas and then simply head West back to the airstrip - all in your own leisure.

It took me a few goes but I eventually got it.

Good luck.

thuganomics

Coach
Booyah said:
thuganomics said:
Booyah said:
Which one?

Yeah I had a bit of trouble with that too.

I found the best route to take was, after take off, head straight and slightly to the left, then follow the dam all the way until you see a few bridges. Keep going and eentually you'll get to San Fierro Airport.

I then followed the freeway all the way and did a massive flukish turn through a nasty corner at the end of the highway, surrounded by Pine trees, and then flew throught he Corona. It was tricky, but once you fly through the route a few times, and get comfortable with it, it's not so bad. There probably are mush easier routes to take, but this one was the most direct and leaves you with plenty of time to fly home.

Speaking of flying home, after you make the drop, fly all the way east and follow the ocean all the way up until Las Venturas and then simply head West back to the airstrip - all in your own leisure.

It took me a few goes but I eventually got it.

Good luck.

I still cant do it!
After you get there is it the end of the mission?

-JJ-

Juniors
No, you then must turn around and fly back again, and land.

Just keep as low as you can and head south. Then follow the western coastline south, make the drop and have a similar route on the way back.

I hated this mission.

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
My older brother has been playing this game
That Mission was easy after completing flying school!!!!!!!
Funny thing about GTA missions that he finds hard other ppl find easy and missions that he finds easy others find hard !!!
They should of called the game GTA san andreas aka catch 22

BTW has anyone found Bigfoot????
I was thinking he maybe in the game cause he is in the GTA SA officail trailor at www.rockstargames.com

he mighten be in the game at all but I find it weird that he is advertised in their official trailor but they forget to add him for the game!!!!!

Also to spot where he is in this trailor you have to pause it about 10-15 seconds into it when you see the rustler plane flying over that farm!!!!!!
( If you are quick enough you will see him for a frame and a half skipping along in the bottom right hand section of the screen)

I found a bigger picture ( I think it was posted here!!! ) but I merkin find it no more :(

*edit found the clip !!!!!!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/trailers/GTASA_TRAILER2_480x360.wmv pause it 15 seconds into it he is visible at the bottom right hand corner of the screen next to a tree!!!

Booyah

Bench
Just ignore Zero's missions then. He comes in useful actually because now I use his Z as a reference point when I'm flying.

the riot rules
and i now have 100% control of the gang territories in los santos.
however i still cant do the last mission. also i think in like a couple of months a new more censored version will come out and theyll stop circulating te old one. aparently black groups, white groups, women and churches and anti violence advocates have a probleme

Booyah

Bench
Russle crowes band said:
the riot rules
however i still cant do the last mission. also i think in like a couple of months a new more censored version will come out and theyll stop circulating te old one. aparently black groups, white groups, women and churches and anti violence advocates have a probleme

How can you have 100%?

I've got the majority, but there is still one or two patches that are impossible to capture. One is a shopping centre and the other is a Motel. I can't for the life of me get then. I have never seen Ballas there either.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Booyah said:
Russle crowes band said:
the riot rules

How can you have 100%?

I've got the majority, but there is still one or two patches that are impossible to capture. One is a shopping centre and the other is a Motel. I can't for the life of me get then. I have never seen Ballas there either.

I got 98%, missed out on one territory, so f**ken small there was no gang members ever there