What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA - San Andreas Info ( Includes Spoilers )

Booyah

Bench
Does anything happen when you get 100%?

I also noticed in San Fierro there was a section of Balls terriroty, so I cruised over for a look but there was nothing there.

Oh, and has anyone completed the Vigilante missions yet? I've done the Pimp ones, and I was halfway through the Fire one before I was killed, and I know the reward for that is being fireproof - but what is the Vigilante reward?

PJ Marshal

Coach
Booyah said:
Does anything happen when you get 100%?

I also noticed in San Fierro there was a section of Balls terriroty, so I cruised over for a look but there was nothing there.

Oh, and has anyone completed the Vigilante missions yet? I've done the Pimp ones, and I was halfway through the Fire one before I was killed, and I know the reward for that is being fireproof - but what is the Vigilante reward?

prob immediate body armour

100% means no one tries to take back things, seeing as grove street dudes are everywhere. the motel is very hard to get. i sat there for like 5 hours waiting, the appear in the carpark. as for the shopping center that was piss easy. but alas, i still cant do the last mission :cry:

-JJ-

Juniors
I just did Vigilante today, with 5 stars from the start in a tank. Piss easy, lot's of money. The main reward is 150% body armour.

Booyah

Bench
raiders_lover_18 said:
Anyone no when Dider Sachs or Victim open?

Victim is open on mine. There is one right up near Santa Maria Beach actually. I think it's in/near a place called Rodeo.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Victim is open on mine as well, man im back in Los Santos i gotta reclaim my turf all over again and the dam city is rioting

-JJ-

Juniors
girvie said:
Where can you get a tank? Apart from getting the army onto you.

You can go into part of the army base without getting the army's attention, however you do get 5 stars. But this isn't much of a problem when you're in a tank. The way I did it, was to fly overhead, plane got shot down, parachute in and take it. However, that's unnecessary, you can just knock down a particular part of the fence, and get to the tank quite easily.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ARGH!!!

I just can't do it!

Can someone please help me?

I am doing the Import/Export missions and can't find the damned FC-900!

I know if you get all silver in the Bike School in Las Venturas you get it to spawn outside it. But I am no good at the Bike School (or any school).

Raider_69

Post Whore
flight school sucked, car school i never finished and i havnt encountered bike school but i will carve that up :clap:

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
there are FC-900's driving around las venturas, around the main strip

they look identical to the lower 600s so just steal a few bikes and see.
pretty rare to get one this way though but beats getting the medals..

Eelementary

Post Whore
BlueNGoldBlood said:
there are FC-900's driving around las venturas, around the main strip

they look identical to the lower 600s so just steal a few bikes and see.
pretty rare to get one this way though but beats getting the medals..

Thanks mate. I'll try that.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I couldn't find a damn FCR-900, so I just got all silver in the bike school.

It's easy.

Mate, for the stoppie, accelerating while doing the stoppie might help.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I couldn't find a damn FCR-900, so I just got all silver in the bike school.

It's easy.

Mate, for the stoppie, accelerating while doing the stoppie might help.

Latest posts