What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane

Lachlan Turner wins. Mark Warren and Neil Cordigan almost got into a punch up over the post race interview.

1) Turner (Warratahs)
2) John Grant (Eastwood)
3) Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta)

Last
8) Greg Inglis (Melbourne) by about 10 metres for mine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The top 3 gapped the rest, Inglis ran last i think. Wonder why the Flogball players didn't show???? Softcocks.

jono

Juniors
Hayne seemed to run at the same consistent speed and style for the entire race .
Beat the other leaguies by a mile .
No worries next season if and when he gets in the clear ( or has to run anyone down a la Guru senior )

Gaffman

Juniors
Thought Hayne was in front and had it with about 30m to go but just couldn't hold his top end pace. His 20m-70m was pretty strong though.

Ben Barba is quicker than i thought, expected more from Morris and GI though.

Gaffman

Juniors
Hayne seemed to run at the same consistent speed and style for the entire race .
Beat the other leaguies by a mile .
No worries next season if and when he gets in the clear ( or has to run anyone down a la Guru senior )

Hayne looked to have a good technique, very flat/level through the head and shoulders. If he does go and train with Bolt it can only be a good thing imo.

Gaffman

Juniors
Hayne is the fastest man in League.

Heh yeah well i think if you had to put together a field of the best 8 from league you'd have to include guys like Kevin Gordon (Titans) Uate (Knights) Jennings (Panthers)... Slater perhaps...

Actually, they should run this again before or during halftime of the All Stars game in Feb.

Latest posts