What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here We Go Again - NRL Star In Awful Allegation

mrpwnd

Bench
x2

This site is full of d*ckheads of late.
Just like the Raiders.
This whole decade has been highlighted by the fact that the Raiders have gone out of their way to tarnish the already dwindling reputation of the NRL.
Golden showers
Numerous off-field incidents regarding driving with suspended licenses, drink driving
Dog prostitution.

How low do the Raiders need to go before they get kicked out of the NRL for good.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just like the Raiders.
This whole decade has been highlighted by the fact that the Raiders have gone out of their way to tarnish the already dwindling reputation of the NRL.
Golden showers
Numerous off-field incidents regarding driving with suspended licenses, drink driving
Dog prostitution.

How low do the Raiders need to go before they get kicked out of the NRL for good.
Unfortunately I agree with you. Its totally f**cked what has happened.
Raiders fans (like me) are going to have to be prepared to take the sh!t being dished out by morons because players from the club I support farked up royal and made the NRL a laughing stock.

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
.... Again... How is this as bad as Todd Carney drink driving THREE TIMES that we know of, pissing on people, getting into fights, running from the police... How is this as bad as three Broncos players forcing themselves on a girl in a bathroom, or the Sharks boys doing it a few years back... How is this as bad as Greg Bird glassing someone? As Andrew Johns taking more drugs than kicks at goal and still keeping all his records intact? I didn't see them get the sack for that and it WAS illegal plus it was damaging to humans and their lives... The only human Joel has injured appart from himself is the club and fans... If he is to get fired it would be for that ONLY and nothing else...

Shows how f**king sad the world is that this gets more air time than a women being raped... Obviously people get more pleasure from this....

Oh and to the Dragons fans, f**k off to your own forum... We aren't going to give you hugs and make it all better just because it's been longer than most of your IQ's in years since the Dragon's last won a game against the Raiders...

Just like the Raiders.
Golden showers
Dog prostitution.

The club is bigger than any individual. There are people with DUI offences etc in nearly every organisation , not just the Raiders , open up your eyes and you may see that. Society is full of d*ckheads.

The club doesnt condone it and they will act in the appropriate manner. Unlike some other clubs we are seen to be doing the right thing not just sweeping it under the carpet.

canberraraida

Juniors
If people think the raiders should be kicked out of the NRL for this wake up theres alot worse clubs then us look at roosters last year the knights in the if you goo through clubs history i think nearly every club has a player or a list of things that individuals or as a team the clubs not proud of.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If people think the raiders should be kicked out of the NRL for this wake up theres alot worse clubs then us look at roosters last year the knights in the if you goo through clubs history i think nearly every club has a player or a list of things that individuals or as a team the clubs not proud of.
Correct. We get rid of dogman and read the riot act to the other players and then we get on with it. 12 months time there will be still tools with too much time and not enough brains dissing our club but we will be going forward, and maybe have our 4th premiership to our name.

Ulysseus

Bench
brian+peter.jpg

shane87

Juniors
After seeing the photo and having it now confirmed as monas... i think many people are being a bit harsh. its clear he is just playing around and it was a prank..its impossible to tell there is even contact between monas and the dog... apparently it was just a gee up to another team mate... pretty extreme gee up... but there is a HUGEEE difference between what monas has done and some wacko actually DOING something with an animal or something. if you havent seen the picture then please hold off your criticism....i think we should ease off him a bit... it was meant to be a bit of harmless fun

Mate! I've seen the full pic, to call something as sick as this a prank is just wrong. The dude is lying on the floor, daks down and holding the dog down on his willy, the dog looks like it's trying to pull back, teh dude has a stupid grin on his face and his mate on the right is clickin his mobile.

To call this harmless fun is just plain wrong. The unpixalted pic is flyin around on facebook and it's just plain damn bad. My dad, my gf, my mum and grandparents are disgusted, my brother is sickened..my mates are revolted.
He is actually doing something with that dog, don't make excuses for a sicko act.
It might be in a different category than other things players have done, but judged on it's own merits it's pretty bloody atrocious.

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
.... Again... How is this as bad as Todd Carney drink driving THREE TIMES that we know of, pissing on people, getting into fights, running from the police... How is this as bad as three Broncos players forcing themselves on a girl in a bathroom, or the Sharks boys doing it a few years back... How is this as bad as Greg Bird glassing someone? As Andrew Johns taking more drugs than kicks at goal and still keeping all his records intact? I didn't see them get the sack for that and it WAS illegal plus it was damaging to humans and their lives... The only human Joel has injured appart from himself is the club and fans... If he is to get fired it would be for that ONLY and nothing else...

Shows how f**king sad the world is that this gets more air time than a women being raped... Obviously people get more pleasure from this....

Oh and to the Dragons fans, f**k off to your own forum... We aren't going to give you hugs and make it all better just because it's been longer than most of your IQ's in years since the Dragon's last won a game against the Raiders...
You cannot compare this to any of those other incdents as this isnt even close...its uncomparable.
I understand your point, but even as you state, he has hur the club, fans and sponsors, not physically....but ethically and morally. Its just as damaging if not moreso give the admission.

His ''mates'' couldve played this down a bit for him imo, taken some of his heat...."he was passed out, he was unaware, we decided to do this, put stuff on his ol boy and brought in the dog, Joel woke up as we started taking photos...." BS yes but it would lessen it a bit for JM and spread some blame around ....but theres the rub, no one else is man enough to fess up and admit they were there too and allowed this to proceed.

This brings me to my question.

How do you guys cheer on a team not knowing if the guy thats just crossed for a four pointer was one that took photos, was there, was one to let his mate cop the entire rap??

Walt Flanigan

Referee
His ''mates'' couldve played this down a bit for him imo, taken some of his heat...."he was passed out, he was unaware, we decided to do this, put stuff on his ol boy and brought in the dog, Joel woke up as we started taking photos...." BS yes but it would lessen it a bit for JM and spread some blame around ....but theres the rub, no one else is man enough to fess up and admit they were there too and allowed this to proceed.

I agree with this part. He also could have easily said "it's not me in the photo", there were enough people out there that didn't believe it was him anyway.

Ah well it's happened.

I don't think Monas had much football left in him anyways. We have some big names off contract at the end of the year and we can use his money to lock them in.

How do you guys cheer on a team not knowing if the guy thats just crossed for a four pointer was one that took photos, was there, was one to let his mate cop the entire rap??

You answered your own question there. We can cheer them because "we don't know" if they were involved. There's no way of knowing if it was another Raider involved. Fair enough to say there's a good chance but in the end we'll never know and either will you.

This should be a wake-up call to all NRL players, that they need to knock this sort of sh*t off. I'm sure we're all not so naive to think this crap doesn't go on at other clubs that we don't hear about (not specifically relating to a dog, but things of the like).

Last edited:
The part thats starting to make me angry is not so much that the lewd act wss perofrmed but it went public. These guys were at a private function why the hell did he become public , dumb.

I also was suprised that he admitted to it , it would of been easy to deny it was him , photo shopped , doctored whatever.

I just hope Joels head space is in the right place , i think his wealthfare is paramount.

Cletus

First Grade

It isn't nearly as bad as what Carney did. But if there was video/photos of Carney on a high speed chase or pissing on someone you'd never hear the end of it.

mortz

beastiality is worse than nearly everything on there.
except bird glassing his misses and the broncos group dunny sex.
matty johns saga ended up being a non event as she bragged about it and the saga was closed.

to me, putting your dick in a animals mouth is worse than driving without a licence, or running from a cop, or throwing a punch at someone, or pissing on someone.

mongoose

Coach
to me, putting your dick in a animals mouth is worse than driving without a licence, or running from a cop, or throwing a punch at someone, or pissing on someone.

dont be a genius, it may be perverted and sick but no one was harmed, unlike the other things you listed.

It would have been better if he was caught with drugs or drink driving though. People would just forget about within a week because its happened so many times.

mongoose

Coach
While I agree Joel should be sacked from the club, hopefully this all cools down quickly for him. It was an extremely stupid sick prank but he doesnt deserve his whole life to be ruined for it. It's not like dog would be traumatised by it.

dubopov

Coach
While I agree Joel should be sacked from the club, hopefully this all cools down quickly for him. It was an extremely stupid sick prank but he doesnt deserve his whole life to be ruined for it. It's not like dog would be traumatised by it.

Face facts, if Monaghan keeps playing thousands of mums will stop their kids from playing League .. this "prank' would already have done irrevocable damage to the code but inaction from the NRL would exacerbate the problem.

Anna Bolic

Juniors
As disgusting and repulsive as this is ( and yep he probably should be shafted from the club ), the biggest "dog" is the bloke who took the photo and posted it though, knowing full well the repurcussions for JM. With mates like that......!!

Is that another bloke in the right of the photo with a camera in his hands taking pics as well? :?:?

Latest posts