What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

webShark

What how the majority are playing NSW Cup? Because the 14 are players that were with us in 2011.

Gallen
Graham
Bukuya
Wright
Gardner
Mills
Townsend
Moroko
Coates
Manumalealii
Leutele
Morris
Pomeroy
Stapleton

Those are the players that were with us in 2011 that are still contracted with us.

Forgot about Leutele. As long as it isn't Gallen, Graham, Bukuya, Wright and Leutele I don't care.
So if these lists are definitive where is Peach?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dan Ginnane just tried the most pathetic gutless attack on me on twitter after I accused him of spreading rumour instead of reporting fact and attacked the site I help run voluntarily because the NRL has never bothered to do it. A site I bet he has used in the past.

Gave it back to the prick too.

Gutless f**king wonder.

Jimbo

Immortal
What a load of horse shit this all is

If Jason Clare is guilty of rorting his parliamentary expenses, he will probably get a lesser sentence if he dobs himself in

Just sayin'...

BDR

First Grade
Why is it so hard to understand the difference between law and ASADA/WADA regulations?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Dan Ginnane just tried the most pathetic gutless attack on me on twitter after I accused him of spreading rumour instead of reporting fact and attacked the site I help run voluntarily because the NRL has never bothered to do it. A site I bet he has used in the past.

Gave it back to the prick too.

Gutless f**king wonder.

haha I've started following you on there madunit. Entertaining stuff

I gotta try this twitter stuff

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please post Mad.

Tweet by me @AndrewRLP
Media's rubbish reporting is now biting them on the backside.

Tweet by Gavin Ryan ‏@grouponegav
@AndrewRLP exactly Andrew people like @DanGinnane should shit his mouth because its all hot air, #heknowsnothing

Tweet by Dan Ginnane ‏@DanGinnane
@grouponegav @AndrewRLP Andrew, shouldn't u be more concerned with the litany of errors on your little website. Gav, no need to follow mate

Tweet by me @AndrewRLP
@DanGinnane @grouponegav gutless. It's called a project for a reason. There are disclaimers saying it's not complete. And is voluntarily run

Tweet by me @AndrewRLP
@DanGinnane @grouponegav "far from finished - hence the word Project" on our about page. A good journo would've found that before attacking

Ginnane stopped replying.

f**king softcock

husky65

Juniors
So is it true that Redman has actually told the players to choose between 6 months or 2 years? I mean not an "if he seen evidence that some players will have issues then he would then tell them this is their options". Has he actually told players to take the 6 months? If he has then I would assume he has seen the evidence which is scary.

Keep in mind that I am speculating here (like everyone else), but if ASADA have 'scary' evidence, they don't need to offer an early plea deal, just come in and hammer the guilty.

What I suspect Redman has done is advised players that an early guilty plea will give them 6 mths, fight it and lose 2 yrs. giving that advice does not mean that anyone is guilty, it is just making the players know what their options are.

webShark

One betting agency has suspended betting on Origin over the ASADA probe.

Meanwhile, Gallen is not one of the suspects and is not a person of interest.

Got me farked why Origin betting has been suspended

Pom and Matt Wright not cleared?

Special K

Coach
Surely though if you fight it you have a strong case given it was not banned at the time and no tests have been failed.

I must be missing something

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the whole offering of a 6 month ban is very suss and is very poor practice. Its a clutching at straws sounding deal

BDR

First Grade
Surely though if you fight it you have a strong case given it was not banned at the time and no tests have been failed.

I must be missing something

Substances don't have to be explicitly banned if they have the same effects as substances that ARE banned. It's in WADA regulations.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Those who were injured in the early half of 2011 may have kept up with the program post Dank to stay on track with recovery. Just a thought.

Poolshark

Juniors
It looks like it is open slather on the Sharks based on the article I just witnessed on fox sport news just now. Dragging up all the old stories just to try and add some substance to the current story doing the rounds. Seems as though most delight in kicking us when we are down. And what I still don't understand is they (Nine and Fox) are sh4tting in their own nest. Is news more financially rewarding than the money they make out of league?

Latest posts