What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Pig Champion

Juniors
f**k me what a joke

Major breaking news

= sharks will play.

How can it be breaking news is it's factual. Only rumours and heresay are worthy of breaking news. Needs more standing outside the leagues club with cameras rolling as nothing happens.

bubs

Juniors
I've heard on this forum about that wieldler germ. Well, he was on 2gb just then. He was bagging us that we don't have a CEO, that our chairman is overseas, which is " just bloody ridiculous" at this time, how no news is coming out of the sharks club, etc etc. The host mentioned something about " doubts starting to surface about this story", he clammed up and added nothing new in the report. Wow. What a merkin. He sounds pi#$ed off that he was unable to get anything more. What do you want, assclown?? To make it easier for you lot to bury our club in rumour and speculation??
If he is there on Sunday, my trumpet might get a workout in his left earhole.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I've heard on this forum about that wieldler germ. Well, he was on 2gb just then. He was bagging us that we don't have a CEO, that our chairman is overseas, which is " just bloody ridiculous" at this time, how no news is coming out of the sharks club, etc etc. The host mentioned something about " doubts starting to surface about this story", he clammed up and added nothing new in the report. Wow. What a merkin. He sounds pi#$ed off that he was unable to get anything more. What do you want, assclown?? To make it easier for you lot to bury our club in rumour and speculation??
If he is there on Sunday, my trumpet might get a workout in his left earhole.

Careful, Danny might just enjoy that.

Ausguy

Coach
I thought Danny would be at Allianz coping it doggy style from sbw so he doesn't have too much built up energy and get sent off

Special K

Coach
He is having a bitch nobody from the club wants to talk to him?

Up the sharks!! f**k him the dirty grub. He should be banned from all sharks games.

Madsharkie

First Grade
yeah f**k you Danny and any other grub journo's death riding the sharks. We 'the unmerged' are here to stay. So f**k off!

sharknows

Bench
Seems Fox main beef also was that they had nothing new from the club to report....so they then aim both barrels at us.

roboshark

Coach
The media have been out to get us for years. Because we have always bent over and taken it up the arse for them and the good of the game. Well f**k them all. Our media are just as bad or worse than the British media. Everyone of them scum

husky65

Juniors
I wouldn't keep posting it if anybody seemed to understand :lol:

Then perhaps you need to understand that anti doping regulations do not override the law.

The sheer lack of natural justice in being able to retrospectively ban substances based on any chosen criteria and then punish players for having used it suggests that an ASADA 'conviction' wouldn't be that hard to overturn in a real court.

millersnose

Post Whore
Who knows

Speculating it could be the snitches word against everyone else

It appears from asadas view that may be enough

Though obviously a legal challenge woe be strong

But I dunno

I do know in asada history they haven't been able to get any real scalps so maybe they are Incompetanct
I hope so