What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

So I am just wondering, what will the team potentially look like if the worst happens and the 14 are banned, we have gotten rid of a lot of our 2011 roster.

Assuming it's everyone from the 2011 season, the team may look like.

1.Gordon
2.Ryan
3.leutele
4.Jono Wright
5.Alipate Ratini

6.Carney
7.Robson

8.Fifita
9.De gois
10.Ross

11.Lewis
12.Tafua
13.Heighington

14.Green
15.Sopoaga
16.Tagatese
17.Lichaa

perhaps?

Would still put 40 on my Eels

Special K

Coach
The shitty thing is we backed ourselves with sponsorship for this year and did not take the cheap deals on the table (or so I am lead to believe).

Wonder how much the lawyers are costing the club currently and how we would pay any fines we may cop. f**ken Elkin and Dank... How are they able to sleep

DJShaksta

First Grade
The shitty thing is we backed ourselves with sponsorship for this year and did not take the cheap deals on the table (or so I am lead to believe).

Wonder how much the lawyers are costing the club currently and how we would pay any fines we may cop. f**ken Elkin and Dank... How are they able to sleep

Sleeping pills.
Probably on the banned list too

On a big pile of money, with many beautiful women.

Sharkman

Juniors
Finally some smart words getting out amongst the hysteria.

"Garnsey also confirmed the RLPA had retained Andrew Coleman SC to provide advice to the Sharks players.
“Rugby league players ultimately place their trust in those who are in positions of knowledge and authority at their clubs and, as employees, follow the directions of their employers," Garnsey said.
“There was a recognition in the Australian Crime Commission’s report, that illegal substances had been administered to players by staff at clubs without those players understanding the nature of the substances.
“Where that has occurred, it is clear that those athletes have been exploited and are not drug-cheats, yet they are subject to the same sanctions as those who deliberately set out to take prohibited substances to enhance their performance.
"In short, for reasonably obeying their employers, athletes’ careers can be destroyed and reputations irreparably damaged. This cannot have been the object of the WADA Code.
“The RLPA believes absolutely that the integrity of rugby league must never be compromised. However, to ensure that honest athletes are not unfairly punished and that public confidence in the game is not eroded, the RLPA calls on ASADA and the NRL to apportion the blame for any doping offences which may be found to have taken place where it should properly lie.”

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport...cronulla-players/story-e6frg7mf-1226593197531

The Dodger

First Grade
It shiits me to tears.

There is a huge uproar when we are expected to be guilty.
I guarantee you right now if the sharks are found not guilty, nothing will be done about it.

No news articles in the font page, no please explain, no nothing.

Look at how the Greg bird fiasco panned out.
How many people actually know that Greg bird was found not guilty?

It's a f**king disgrace.

Not only this, but if other teams don't get the same treatment, I'll be fuming.

Edit: stupid corrective text editing...

Last edited:

saint pebba

First Grade
It shiits me to tears.

There is a huge uproar when we are expected to be guilty.
I guarantee you right now if the sharks are found not guilty, nothing will be done about it.

No news articles in the font page, no please explain, no nothing.

Look at how the Greg bird fiasco panned out.
How many people actually know that Greg bird was found not guilty?

It's a f**king disgrace.

Not only this, but if other teams don't get the same treatment, I'll be fuming.

Edit: stupid corrective text editing...

Plenty of people know that bird was found not guilty however no one actually believes that he was innocent.

Hopefully the sharks players stick solid and the right result comes out of this.

Latest posts