What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

bubs

Juniors
Www.crimecommission.gov.au

The original report that started this nightmare appears to be online.
I do see some words "may be in breach" and whatnot, but I also see one sentence.. "a case of team doping has been detected"

Fugg me what a way to ruin a six month anticipation of nrl starting again.

Omnishark2

Juniors
This is where people have to be careful. I don't believe the club even knew about the "supplement program".

Givney was sus of Dank because of bruises the players got from taking warfarin. That's why he was booted.

Thanks Frenzy ... I stand corrected.

Quigs

Immortal
Right.... I keep hearing a figure of players involved... 22 - 14 - 6 - 2. Who actually farkennn knows. The number I am hearing is just from our club is that right?

So help this old idiot out here.

If the number involved includes those at the sharks when Dank was here, what roughly would be the total number of players involved with the other 6 AND A BIT clubs (the BIT is the ones that have "dank" players but arn't mentioned ... pssts Where is Taulima Tautai).

Lets start adding up a rough total... 3 years at Manly ???

Kick it off.

why the f**k would you give warfarin to rugby league players?

isnt it a blood thinner?

this is a high intensity contact sport is it not?

what gives?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right.... I keep hearing a figure of players involved... 22 - 14 - 6 - 2. Who actually farkennn knows. The number I am hearing is just from our club is that right?

So help this old idiot out here.

If the number involved includes those at the sharks when Dank was here, what roughly would be the total number of players involved with the other 6 AND A BIT clubs (the BIT is the ones that have "dank" players but arn't mentioned ... pssts Where is Taulima Tautai).

Lets start adding up a rough total... 3 years at Manly ???

Kick it off.
Give me the years he was at each club, I'll see if I can bash out a list of all NRL players he had exposure to

Frenzy.

Immortal
Titans weren't in the 6 named either.

Is Grant Millington still playing with the Dogs?

Correct. Conversely not all of the 6 clubs have 2011 Sharks either. The common denominator is Dank. IMO he's the real target and these unscrupulous people from ASADA are using players to get at bigger fish.

People are caught up in this idea that it is current and ex Sharks players that are of primary concern. Yet we know that some clubs have players that were with us in 2011 and haven't been named and some clubs have been named which don't have ex 2011 Sharks.

Does this really ring true?

Quigs

Immortal
Give me the years he was at each club, I'll see if I can bash out a list of all NRL players he had exposure to

We have some good stats men in this area Unit.

They will soon have time and dates Dank was at the 6 (AND A BIT) Clubs and when.

Whose got the records ???

azzah72

Bench
So I am just wondering, what will the team potentially look like if the worst happens and the 14 are banned, we have gotten rid of a lot of our 2011 roster.

Assuming it's everyone from the 2011 season, the team may look like.

1.Gordon
2.Ryan
3.leutele
4.Jono Wright
5.Alipate Ratini

6.Carney
7.Robson

8.Fifita
9.De gois
10.Ross

11.Lewis
12.Tafua
13.Heighington

14.Green
15.Sopoaga
16.Tagatese
17.Lichaa

perhaps?

Special K

Coach
If we lost 14 players(no way I believe that would happen) the NRL would likely step in with cap concessions for us. I can't seem them having us put a side out there without 14 squad members. Ratini has played 2 league games ffs

Sad thing is that even without those 14 guys it is a better team then what we had in 2011 and still isn't a bad side if there isn't injuries.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
So I am just wondering, what will the team potentially look like if the worst happens and the 14 are banned, we have gotten rid of a lot of our 2011 roster.

Wasnt the 14 mentioned.... 6 currently still with the club + 8 that have either changed clubs or retired???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Assuming it's everyone from the 2011 season, the team may look like.

1.Gordon
2.Ryan
3.leutele
4.Jono Wright
5.Alipate Ratini

6.Carney
7.Robson

8.Fifita
9.De gois
10.Ross

11.Lewis
12.Tafua
13.Heighington

14.Green
15.Sopoaga
16.Tagatese
17.Lichaa

perhaps?
Leutele and Tagatese were at Sharks in 2011

Frenzy.

Immortal
why the f**k would you give warfarin to rugby league players?

isnt it a blood thinner?

this is a high intensity contact sport is it not?

what gives?

Exactly. Dank is not a doctor. He had no business advising this course of action. He had to of been getting it from somewhere though because he wouldn't be able to prescribe it. Was he giving out tablets or using it on players parenterally? As a non medical practitioner would he know the dangers and be able to advise the players.

What if some poor kid suffered a concussion with a small associated cerebral bleed whilst on dodgy warfarin?

azzah72

Bench
Leutele and Tagatese were at Sharks in 2011

So they were, got my years mixed up.

well then we'd be really clutching at straws. especially in the backs.

I don't thinl the NRL would allow us just to lose them and not get some sort of concession, but that it what the team may be close to looking like is the worst did happen.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we lost 14 players(no way I believe that would happen) the NRL would likely step in with cap concessions for us. I can't seem them having us put a side out there without 14 squad members. Ratini has played 2 league games ffs

Sad thing is that even without those 14 guys it is a better team then what we had in 2011 and still isn't a bad side if there isn't injuries.

Well honestly, you wouldn't panic and go with Raitini. You'd use Moroko or the like.

Latest posts