What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Any investigating to be done at Manly will be bigger, they may not of even started on other clubs yet. Doesn't mean there is a consipracy here or that others won't be looked at.

I'm very confident I know why Cronulla have been talked about first but am not at liberty to say. It doesn't mean anything bad is on the horizon, although I won't say that it doesn't look bad due to all the speculative stuff. Most of it is best left unsaid by Sharks fans.

The wagons boys, the wagons. Keep 'em circled and leave the speculating to those knobs in the NRL forum. please.

I'm with you Frenzy, time to close ranks and give them nothing. Hopefully nobody has already given them something.

Big man

Juniors
It can only be circumstantial evidence if its to do with 2011, unless there are positive test from players they cannot suspend any player based on circumstantial evidence, just relax its all bullshit media hype at the moment.

we were on the brink in 2011 sweating on the development

lots of negative attention in the media, lots of people calling for less teams in Sydney

connect the dots and something doesn't stack up for me

whispers of "final nail in the coffin" on the wind

who will want to be associated with the club now?

this could be the knock out punch

Pig Champion

Juniors
We need a time machine. It's 2011, Danks being driven out on the medicab out to meet the players at training. Shooter on the grassy knoll (beer hill) fires. Dank collapses, second shot from PB stand.

Back to present, this thread suddenly disappears.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Nah, doesn't stack up for me. We have to be in the clear on this one. I'm with Frenz. Hair triggers going on.

Ads

First Grade
Gal removed from the sharks homepage?

Edit* literally dont know if he was there before, but its being questioned on twitter.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Any investigating to be done at Manly will be bigger, they may not of even started on other clubs yet. Doesn't mean there is a consipracy here or that others won't be looked at.

I'm very confident I know why Cronulla have been talked about first but am not at liberty to say. It doesn't mean anything bad is on the horizon, although I won't say that it doesn't look bad due to all the speculative stuff. Most of it is best left unsaid by Sharks fans.

The wagons boys, the wagons. Keep 'em circled and leave the speculating to those knobs in the NRL forum. please.

f**k it. f**k everyone else. Until anything actually happens I'm not blowing up. I reckon some former disgruntled employees are fuelling a lot of the stories.

Quigs

Immortal
All those underground workers in that WA mine who did the harlen shake got the boot.

How many of our blokes danced.

How could they id the bloke with the bin over his head?

Craigshark

First Grade
I know nothing.. But I reckon rummouursssssssss.. It's bullshit.. Fair enough we cancelled the fan appearance.. Do we really want players like Carney answering stupid questions about this whole situation 3 days out from our first game.

If we or the NRL come out and confirm something or if we run out with a mixed line up on Sunday, I'll be shattered but until then, I'm not gonna worry too much.

Maccas4177

Juniors

Edit* literally dont know if he was there before, but its being questioned on twitter.

I wouldn't read into this bit as they change the players on the font page regularly

Poss

Juniors

Interesting.
In the player profiles section of the website, Gallen is there but when you click on his profile, it is a blank page.... The only player that doesnt actually show the profile.

Sure its just a strange coincedence

Poss

Juniors
Channel 10 update 5 mins ago said they had spoken to Sharks officials and we are not aware of any players being stood down. He said infact, the Sharks denied that ASADA had even been at the club today.