What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Right, a few things;

From what i have read, this whole saga looks bad enough to be a trainwreck. It doesnt look good from what we have been told. However, there is NO conformation from any club or ASADA official yet, so I think we need to keep our cool. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely worried like all of you. If this is true, then I will go f***ing ballistic.

Just wait and see what happens. I pray and hope that this is not true.

Poss

Juniors
Maybe just mine then?
How strange. haha.
As I said, wouldnt read anything into that... Just a strange coincedence

carcharias

Immortal
Bloke in ch 10' reckons sharks deny Asada have even been there today.

Nice Beatle juice.

Takes balls to do that.

Ads

First Grade
Hopefully this board meeting if its actually happening can allow the club to make a statement sometime soon.

Poolshark

Juniors
Given how explosive all this is, funny it hasn't even rated a mention on Channel Ten News here in Brisbane. Couldn't see much of anything on Channel Nine for that matter. Seems to me there is a lot of BS flying around at the moment, and for what it's worth I think everyone should just chill until something definitive comes out. Otherwise we are just fuelling the speculation. Frenzy nailed it in one.

SharkShocked

Bench
LOL Fox sports are claiming nearly every sydney media outlet is at the club.

Would be so perfect if it was all a rouse and we were just announcing a sleeve sponsor LOL.

Can only dream.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As if the club, or even the NRL, would flag a player by removing them from a website before there was anything official.

Stop looking for something to be wrong.

May seem far fetched coming from me but I have confidence that the board will see this right.

stevie013

Juniors
geez there are strange comments in here. an article comes out and the sharks are guilty! i wont be hanging myself any time soon. we havnt heard from the club yet. people talking about asking for their money back and the deve;lopment etc...well, get your money back, your not a true supporter of the club.

if players are found to have done something OUTSIDE of the club, then get rid of them. the club hasnt done anything wrong that i have heard.

take a deep breath, have a stiff drink and wait til the club comes out and makes a statement. fueling the fire by making silly comments and speculating only hurts even more. we are fans of the club, we should be supporting them more than ever right now.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
14 players was the number I had heard.

Altho I have heard otherwise, I dont believe we are done, it just doesnt make sense to me, do we even have 14 players that were at the club back when Dank was? Or is the suggeston that the old players took the new players to see dank?

I doubt they have any solid evidence so I doubt anyone will get stood down.

No point the club lying about it now either, its not like it will do them any good, we will find out for sure on Sunday.

f**k me I dont like it tho, if this turns out to be a non event the sharks should sue the sh!t outta lundy and co.