What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

The Dodger

First Grade
I'm starting to believe that this is more political than anything else now.

I have been told that it is the land that was approved for development that they are after.

Starting to reasses my political beliefs.

millersnose

Post Whore
I'm starting to believe that this is more political than anything else now.

I have been told that it is the land that was approved for development that they are after.

Starting to reasses my political beliefs.
In the entire history of stupidity you must be a contender for the stupidest person ever to read and write

Vin Fizz

Bench
Federal, State, Local? Can they renege on the approval? If they want it cant they just acquire it by compulsory acquisition at market value, the later being calculated by reference to capital and I presume cash flow as well. Doesn't make sense to me boss.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sooooo.. Are we beyond solution here? I'm praying that I still have a team to support. I'm done with blames, speculation and innuendos.

roboshark

Coach
Yeah it's hard to keep up cools. I'm hoping that the ground wave of support will get flanno back and maybe reduce the heat for a bit. Some people seem to be on our side here with plenty of pull. It was great to hear Alan jones getting so passionate. Same as Hadley. Like them or loath them they seem on our side which is encoraging

The Dodger

First Grade
Federal, State, Local? Can they renege on the approval? If they want it cant they just acquire it by compulsory acquisition at market value, the later being calculated by reference to capital and I presume cash flow as well. Doesn't make sense to me boss.

Not sure my man. That's all I was told.

My friend said if the club goes down, then there will be no development.

millersnose

Post Whore
Your "friend" is also a moron

I suspect you made it up

It's usually what stupid people do

The wildcard though is your unique level of stupidity

The Dodger

First Grade
Mate, there is no need for your comments, unless you have a reason for it, then I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

millersnose

Post Whore
Let me explain it to you as you are clearly dog shit stupid and I must make allowance for that

This is a discussion board and your posts here are open to challenge
When you sit in your sad corner at the pub waffling to yourself people are just being polite when they nod at your waffle as they slowly back away

That is not the case here

I don't like liars and idiots who try to make up rumors

I don't mind stupid people so much but you tick the other boxes

Post shit and I will ridicule you

M2D2

Bench
tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Latest posts