What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

The Dodger

First Grade
lol your only ridiculing yourself here.
I never said they were fact, i am just commenting on what i have been told.
Thats all i have to say on this matter. Not spending my whole day replying to your replies.

M2D2

Bench
If a mate told me this was about land i would have replied "Julia is Lex Luthor?"

And they would have looked at me weirdly not understanding the reference.

The Dodger

First Grade
Yeah that's understandable.
I'm just trying to come to grips with what's happening, I guess I'm just trying to find closure with this whole thing, trying to understand why we are being targeted and no one else at this stage.

Manly had dank working there for 5 years, yet it is cronulla that is being investigated over a 5 month period.

murraymob

Coach
I'm just trying to come to grips with what's happening, I guess I'm just trying to find closure with this whole thing, trying to understand why we are being targeted and no one else at this stage.

Manly had dank working there for 5 years, yet it is cronulla that is being investigated over a 5 month period.

6 clubs where investigated. only one rolled over and talked. As for the development if they wanted it they would just stop it. They do not need any plan or reason

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
There is something undoubtedly wrong with this process, and anybody who suggests otherwise is wrong.

There were ASADA lawyers (currently employed) with the Directors who made the decisions on Friday. Why should they be involved with what is essentially an internal club matter.

There are conflict of interests going on here which is harming the way the matter has been handled.

Trying a little to hard mate. Just settle. No one has the answers just yet.

Quigs

Immortal
I was waiting for the 2nd and 3rd clubs to surface.....

did you see the tweet from Beaver Menzies.

Why so quiet from the northern harbour. Get some bimboes outside of the club now.

webShark

So anyone stand down or get sacked today?

Does anyone know who is left on the board? Surely the board must sack Irvine if they have a quorum. Never mind him resigning. I doubt there will be a single member left by the next board election. Who the hell is going to stand? I like the Peter Gow idea. Anyone who shreds a Dragons jumper is ok by me. Seriously, we were better under him. Stuart Clark also a good candidate. If we want cred , how about Glen Stevens? Went to Wooloooware High. Brendan Cowell is another. We probably wont want fans after Irvine but I dont mind them. I would stand if I was loaded.

M2D2

Bench
Well while im annoyed at Irvine for what he said, im not on the hate train like some of you are, so im not calling for his head at this time.

Quigs

Immortal
I'm not calling for his head just yet either.

I will wait till some dust has settled and see what happens then.

Card Shark

Immortal
I like the Peter Gow idea. Anyone who shreds a Dragons jumper is ok by me. Seriously, we were better under him..

I'd suggest we are better under the current board. Unfortunately all the progress over the last 3 years is being ripped apart by problems seemingly outside of their control.

Hiring guys with personality, media profiles or whatever is not the answer. We have what we need on that board...but soon we won't I'd suggest.

Latest posts