What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindmarsh to consider another season

strider

Post Whore
If Brad Arthur knows his stuff so well, why was Hindy off in the first place - especially after half time when he has just had a 10 minute rest?

I am wrapped he is in charge over Kearney but that decision still baffles me.

because NO ONE makes a substitution at halftime unless it is forced by injury. Everyone gets a rest at halftime so they are all fresh again - no point wasting an interchange to replace a player who isn't tired

Springs

First Grade

I love how you call others deathriders because of their criticism of Kearney while you were deathriding players (or pretty much anyone who wasn't Kearney) all through the year. Hindmarsh being one of them, including now.

#PoupouTheHypocrite

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I love how you call others deathriders because of their criticism of Kearney while you were deathriding players (or pretty much anyone who wasn't Kearney) all through the year. Hindmarsh being one of them, including now.

#PoupouTheHypocrite

The difference is I never wanted the players to fail.

#3amigos

Avenger

Immortal
Every thread, everday is systematically polluted by Poo. No wonder many have stopped contributing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You think everybody agrees with you? :lol: Get over yourself.

Mate there's plenty of posters here who would rather talk about footy than shriek about how shit Kearney is. Those guys are the reason I'm happy to keep coming here despite hostility from the amigos.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate, I'm hoping Ricky Stuart fails and the board apologises to Kearney and brings him back to the club and then they stand down.

hindy111

Post Whore
Look PouPou
SK did some good things at the club.Guys like morgan-Sio-Blair-Paulo-Allgood-Ryan- have the potential to play first grade for 10yrs at the club.I dont think all of them will but some look good.Thats quite a few young guys he bought thru in 1.5 yrs.
His problem was he had no real tactics.And he coudlnt fire the players up.I think if he was at a club like the sharks his game plan may of worked.But the melbourne style has past its used by date.The way the bulldogs play is the new era and style-Forwards who pass in the line ;)

hindy111

Post Whore
I think PouPOu is entitled to his opinion.And if he just agrees with everyone than this would be a boring forum...
But Pou i stated the good things SK did.He also did some bad things too.He asked phats to play another season-He also bought Hicks and walker.I mean what was the point of this even be it for a year? He also refused to change our tactics when they where clearly not working. He seems like a nice guy but gee im glad he is gooooone

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
His problem was he had no real tactics.

His tactics were fine. His problem was his inability to motivate the team.

And he coudlnt fire the players up.I think if he was at a club like the sharks his game plan may of worked.But the melbourne style has past its used by date.

Controlling possession wil never pass its use by date, until the rules stop punishing mistakes.

The way the bulldogs play is the new era and style-Forwards who pass in the line ;)

Easy done if you've got huge forwards that attract defenders. ;-)

hindy111

Post Whore
His tactics where boring than-I mean i can coach a team to do 5 hit ups and put a kick in chase and a bomb if in the oppositions 20...
There wasnt a lot of second phase plays etc...

SK had no tactics. One out and then kick is nothing.

We offered little on the line when we got there. We never looked a threat until we went away from the non-tactics of SK.

SK seemed to be someone that was good for a Club but not for a team. So, he's done a decent job with our Club and now it's time to move on and hopefully taste success.

Eels Dude

Coach
Agreed HJ.

The 'tactic' of telling the team to hold onto the ball and complete their sets is equivalent to telling a tennis player not to serve a double fault.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
SK had no tactics. One out and then kick is nothing.

We offered little on the line when we got there. We never looked a threat until we went away from the non-tactics of SK.

Go have a look at games where teams let us play the ball quickly. Right back to round two against the Warriors - both our wingers scored tries in the first ten minutes:

Sio try.

Blair try.

SK seemed to be someone that was good for a Club but not for a team. So, he's done a decent job with our Club and now it's time to move on and hopefully taste success.

Agree 100%. Turns out he just couldn't motivate them, and in the long run it hurt his ability to recruit players. Fortunately he got us a halfback (and Hopoate) before the team stopped performing for him.

Latest posts