What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, looks like pricey did have his blind man glasses on when bennett was around and didn't watch what he was doing so well..

828244-steve-price.jpg

however.. newc, please stop derailing the thread off topic by bringing up the dragons.

steve price and peter doust have nothing to do with your inability to quote properly.

i'm happy to help you out, just give me your login details and I can fix. send them via PM.. you don't want to put them on here for any dodgy bloke to pick up..

f**k off,go back and prop Paramatta up from the spoon.

moga

Juniors
Yeah yeah yeah tell someone who cares, we are embarking on our 18th MP, what's your tally, did i hear you say a measly two lol, keep on kicking on buddy, you'll make it.
:lol:
Rnd 26 is here girly boy.. time to dunk your head piss boy!

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
How will Souths fans of voting age(they may not know their age though) cope with filling out their ballot papers this Saturday as they need to use numbers??. The Souths area is so uncouth the time i had to unfortunately drive through it as it looks like a place i saw in a documentary i viewed about the deep south of america lots of banjo players and people with names like Joe Bob/Bubba/Clarence/Cooter/Orville/jethro/Sue-Ellen/Ellie Mae. Luckily my Lamborghini only spend seconds in this area and i could back back to Vaucluse. I'll be watching the game from my marine cruiser in watsons bay.

How will Souths fans of voting age(they may not know their age though) cope with filling out their ballot papers this Saturday as they need to use numbers??. The Souths area is so uncouth the time i had to unfortunately drive through it as it looks like a place i saw in a documentary i viewed about the deep south of america lots of banjo players and people with names like Joe Bob/Bubba/Clarence/Cooter/Orville/jethro/Sue-Ellen/Ellie Mae. Luckily my Lamborghini only spend seconds in this area and i could back back to Vaucluse. I'll be watching the game from my marine cruiser in watsons bay.

You not going to the game? :o:o

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
due to injuries/suspension and resting of players the Roosters will have a mainly reserve grade side in action tonight - sorry but the MP is not the goal being premiers is- this will be confirmed 1 hr before kickoff the NRL wont be happy so what i say

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Don't worry, it will still be a close game..

Souffs couldn't even beat the dragons, so a reserve grade chooks team will put up a good challenge..

hunters

Juniors
due to injuries/suspension and resting of players the Roosters will have a mainly reserve grade side in action tonight - sorry but the MP is not the goal being premiers is- this will be confirmed 1 hr before kickoff the NRL wont be happy so what i say
Phew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts