What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOPOATE IS SCUM

Marduk

Juniors
millersnose said:
image stolen from marduk

hopoate.JPG

hoppa doing his nails

I stole it from google.

Speaking of picking a winner, I tipped 2 this week, shithouse! :(

Hopoate well done you moron. leaping off the ground and attacking Reggies head. Perhaps you ought to go to the spinal unit of your nearest major hospital to realise just how dangerous your actions were.

And another point.... I managed to smuggle myself into the media conference post match and heard 'Dessy Boy' state he would not field questions on Hopoate. So I piped up and asked what he thought of Menzies hit on Galloway? He said 'It wasn't Menzies it was Hopoate!" So I replied. " I thought you just said you weren't fielding questions about Hopoate!!!!"
:lol: :lol:

chileman

Coach
Pierre the Horrible said:
And another point.... I managed to smuggle myself into the media conference post match and heard 'Dessy Boy' state he would not field questions on Hopoate. So I piped up and asked what he thought of Menzies hit on Galloway? He said 'It wasn't Menzies it was Hopoate!" So I replied. " I thought you just said you weren't fielding questions about Hopoate!!!!"
:lol: :lol:
That's not what you just told me on the phone......you said you wanted to support a team like Manly that has a legend like Menzies playing for them :D :p :twisted:
On Hoppa, well you've already read what I think.....I hope the kid is ok and NEVER has to cop a hit like that again...goes for any player playing our game!

Shark

Bench
Dunno if it will work, but check this link...

http://foxsports.news.com.au/poll/display/1,8814,34551^^^^^23209,00.html

Boozi

Juniors
Does anyone happen to have a video or anything of the incident? I havent seen it and wont get a chance to watch the replay of the game on Fox on Thursday..

Booyah

Bench
0,5001,428173,00.jpg

It all began when Manly wing John Hopoate launched himself into Sharks forward Keith Galloway.

0,5001,428174,00.jpg

Leading with his left elbow, Hopoate sent Galloway spinning to the turf unconscious.

0,5001,428176,00.jpg

Galloway hit the ground hard as Hopoate followed right through his man.

0,5001,428179,00.jpg

Galloway was out cold by the time his head hit the turf at Brookvale Oval.

0,5001,428180,00.jpg

The Sharks forward had just enough energy to raise his arms in a distress call to the bench as Hopoate landed some distance away.

0,5001,428182,00.jpg

Nigel Vagana takes exception to Hoppa's brain explosion, shoving the big wing as he looks back at the mess he left behind. :clap:

0,5001,428183,00.jpg

"You're off." Hopoate makes his way to the sheds after referee Paul Simpkins shows him the red card.

0,5001,428184,00.jpg

Galloway lies dazed and bloodied on the deck as Hoppa makes his way off the field.

0,5001,428188,00.jpg

A neck brace is fitted as Galloway wonders what day it is. He was in hospital having stitches inside his ear last night.

0,5001,428189,00.jpg

Hopoate, meanwhile, was left to contemplate a possible end to his career in the dressing rooms. The gravity of his action appeared to hit him not long after the incident.:-({|= :-({|=

carcharias

Immortal
Inspiration to flog them f**kers next game at home.
johnhopoate1_wideweb__430x275.jpg

Terry Hill, a long-time teammate of Hopoate's at Manly and the Tigers, last night defended his friend, saying on 2GB: "It was a shoulder charge went wrong. To the do-gooders, let me tell you something: John Hopoate would not intend it to end up the way it did. He cops it left, right and centre ... but do you think he said to me, 'I'm going to cock an elbow and get him'. ... He didn't have a brain explosion, that's not true."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/League/Bye-bye-Hoppa/2005/03/20/1111253886701.html

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not gonna get carried away by that. He's trying to defend his friend.

I'm not sure if he went into the tackle intending to do that, he's just that f**king stupid he doesn't care how he hits him

carcharias

Immortal
nice avatar. :D

I thought it was non negotiable.

oops my mistake I thought you were willow the moderater when it fact your just immortal the troll.

Hill and Hoppa two heads zero brains between them.

shadowboxer

First Grade
hill should never have called 2gb, once again he looks like a fool, who should have washed his hands of the incident and hoppa after it happened. How he could call hoppa a mate is beyond me.

Yeah yeah Yeah Chileman.... Things haven't changed in Manlys camp in over 30 years. Still going the knuckle and cheap shots.... and yes that's very camp!!!! :shock: :shock: :evil:

Latest posts