What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Weaponhead

Coach
Kennedy has size and talent but seems to lack the drive to really make an impact. Don't know if it is fitness or mental but he really hasn't kicked on. Hopefully, we can do a Fifita with him. Definitely not worth big money. Has been shit for the Broncs and didn't do much in his last year at easts.

Dave Taylor..... If he had a brain he'd realise he is pissing his talent away. With a simple game plan and some fire in the belly he could be anything but too often makes multiple errors and drifts out of games. Totally unreliable but massive talent. 50/50 bet at best.

Cannot fathom why the club isn't moving mountains to lands quality half. We have zero high quality halves and won't progress until we do.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
Kennedy has size and talent but seems to lack the drive to really make an impact. Don't know if it is fitness or mental but he really hasn't kicked on. Hopefully, we can do a Fifita with him. Definitely not worth big money. Has been shit for the Broncs and didn't do much in his last year at easts.

Dave Taylor..... If he had a brain he'd realise he is pissing his talent away. With a simple game plan and some fire in the belly he could be anything but too often makes multiple errors and drifts out of games. Totally unreliable but massive talent. 50/50 bet at best.

Cannot fathom why the club isn't moving mountains to lands quality half. We have zero high quality halves and won't progress until we do.

Who says we aren't? None are interested atm.

Craigshark

First Grade
I'd throw what ever money we have at a quality half.. There's no point paying overs for forwards and backs when we don't have any quality halves to use them properly.

cb4

First Grade
I'd throw what ever money we have at a quality half.. There's no point paying overs for forwards and backs when we don't have any quality halves to use them properly.

We have. Good money.

At the following:

Adam Reynolds

Ben Hunt

Ben Barba

Mitchell Pearce

Guess what the response was?

Griffoshark66

First Grade
If CB4 is right and I'm sure he is, we need to look at the 20's and build up around young guns. Ben Hunt or Mitchell Pearce can't save us so stock up on young guys and aim for 2017. We will be last next year.

Feej

First Grade
We have. Good money.

At the following:

Adam Reynolds

Ben Hunt

Ben Barba

Mitchell Pearce

Was it more a case of: A) I wouldn't been seen dead around your joint or B) What's happening with the coach?

My money's on A.

imasharkie

Coach
Ash Taylor. Broncos 21 half. watch him play this Sunday. He's better than Ben Hunt was at this time in his career.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Was it more a case of: A) I wouldn't been seen dead around your joint or B) What's happening with the coach?

My money's on A.

I'd say C...both.

I think flanno has lost the trust of many in the rugby league community as a whole

webShark

We have. Good money.

At the following:

Adam Reynolds

Ben Hunt

Ben Barba

Mitchell Pearce

Rather hear we are failing to land the above but at least targeting quality players. Pearce surprised me. Do we figure Hastings is going to grab the HB spot at the Rorters? If he isn't , why not him nikorima bros at thevBroncs both look good too. Anyone but Kris Keating please.

chewsta

First Grade
Apparently it's a done deal that Farrell has been granted a release and will be with us for 2015. I dont have a link, I saw it on Rugby league news.

Is this the bloke that started with the bunnies and is lightning fast? I think he played a bit of fullback at the bunnies too??

Ads

First Grade
Apparently it's a done deal that Farrell has been granted a release and will be with us for 2015. I dont have a link, I saw it on Rugby league news.

Is this the bloke that started with the bunnies and is lightning fast? I think he played a bit of fullback at the bunnies too??

Played a bit of halves in his time there as well I think (could be wrong).

Latest posts