What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Card Shark

Immortal
There's players out there but they obviously don't wanna come to our rabble.

We need to do whatever we can to get a quality player like Barba, to stop the rot of players rejecting us.

Gunna be a tough few years ahead. ASADA has cruelled us, just when things were looking up.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'm surprise at the amount of people that I know that follow the Sharks that wont be renewing their memberships, they've had a Gutful with Gallen, The fact that Flanno is still a coach, the way that the Club is managed...

Generalzod

Immortal
There's players out there but they obviously don't wanna come to our rabble.

We need to do whatever we can to get a quality player like Barba, to stop the rot of players rejecting us.

Gunna be a tough few years ahead. ASADA has cruelled us, just when things were looking up.

Sorry Card ASADA haven't cruelled us the SHARKS have, who the f**k allowed DANKS in the club if he was known to be a shifty piece of crap, It wasn't ASADA

Last edited:
Why would a player of note come here at moment, we dont have a coach he is key to recruitment.

I can understand Ennis last contract will sign good coin yes, but to bring a genuine star we need a bloody coach, the board needs to remove Flanno and appoint Brown so we can move forward.

The list of still unsigned players from our squad for 2014 is huge and one by one they are leaving some we dont need but some would be a asset next year

This is our current squad for next year, i am not showing those who are still unsigned

1. Holmes
2. Gordon
3. Leutele
4. Bird
5. Feki
6. Brown.N
7. Robson
8. Gallen
9. Ennis
10. Fifita.A
11. Lewis
12. Tupou
13. Graham

14. Tagatese
15. Arona
16. Heighnington
17. Gagan

18. Ayshford
19. Brown.M
20. Fifita.D
21. Houma
22. Prior
23. Sauiluma

Coach.

That squad will put fear in no one

webShark

This is our current squad for next year, i am not showing those who are still unsigned

1. Holmes
2. Gordon
3. Leutele
4. Bird
5. Feki
6. Brown.N
7. Robson
8. Gallen
9. Ennis
10. Fifita.A
11. Lewis
12. Tupou
13. Graham

14. Tagatese
15. Arona
16. Heighnington
17. Gagan

18. Ayshford
19. Brown.M
20. Fifita.D
21. Houma
22. Prior
23. Sauiluma
24. W

Coach.

Who is Houma?

Found out he was a prop at Newtown

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
We have zero depth. Half the players we used this year won't even be at the club next year. Shambles.

I am not renewing my membership but it is not due to having a poor squad but rather I'm sick of management and the way they treat the fans from twitter to the board room.

isaiah

Bench

1. Holmes
2. Gordon
3. Leutele
4. Bird
5. Feki
6. Brown.N
7. Robson
8. Gallen
9. Ennis
10. Fifita.A
11. Lewis
12. Tupou
13. Graham

14. Tagatese
15. Arona
16. Heighnington
17. Gagan

18. Ayshford
19. Brown.M
20. Fifita.D
21. Houma
22. Prior
23. Sauiluma

Coach.

earlier this year, i heard a radio interview with Gallen where he said that early in the season the team had some injuries and the players that filled in were not up to first grade standard. if those players are still with the club, i'm sure they are looking forward to playing in the same team as the captain next season. such a team man, a leader!

Madsharkie

First Grade
Sorry guys, I have to say it... every time I read the name of this thread, one word comes hurtling into my mind... f**ked! :roll:
I think 'f**ked' is the swearing mans version of 'cronullafied'.

Latest posts