What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well I was under the impression they all can't stand DCE and they want out but now I'm hearing they don't like Toovey which is understandable cos he's a smug prick.

I thought the same actually. Regarding toovey, you left off angry. Dude's head looks like it's going to bust sometimes.

sharkadelic

Juniors
"Apparently" advanced.

I dare say once the off season hits there will be a plethora of signings that anyone in the know will miss mate.
Hopefully this just means the board has a little more professionalism about it.

Cant blame players for not wanting the world to know they signed with us ;-)

cb4

First Grade
Arona will be here next year. Sopoaga very unlikely. Barba looking unlikey now as well.

Jono Wright just about a done deal to Superleague.

We have plenty of cap space, but the quality of players keeps getting lower and lower. We really need to move now to avoid back to back spoons.

ghoti

Bench
Jesus that is dire. I guess that's a good time to front load some contracts to make space for 2016 if that's the case...try to get a couple of Graham, Fifita, Lewie, Ennis essentially off cap for a spending spree in 2016 - 2017.

cb4

First Grade
Jesus that is dire. I guess that's a good time to front load some contracts to make space for 2016 if that's the case...try to get a couple of Graham, Fifita, Lewie, Ennis essentially off cap for a spending spree in 2016 - 2017.

Players will never agree to that. Our cap space is very well balanced so we don't need to front load anyway.
We do need to sign some players quickly though to have a remote chance of getting a top 25.

southland

Juniors
Arona will be here next year. Sopoaga very unlikely. Barba looking unlikey now as well.

Jono Wright just about a done deal to Superleague.

We have plenty of cap space, but the quality of players keeps getting lower and lower. We really need to move now to avoid back to back spoons.

Any inkling to where Barba will play next year cb4?

The ass end of Asada looks like it has stitched us up for yet another year... no coach... no recruitment...

I just wonder how a conversation would have gone between Flan and Barba...

Pleased on Arona. Will be interesting to see if Vave gets a run at Manly. Watch them turn him into a terrifying front rower....