What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know about youse, but I am still trying to get my head around what happened during the 2014 season, let alone worry about next year.

taipan

Referee
I don't know about youse, but I am still trying to get my head around what happened during the 2014 season, let alone worry about next year.

Apparently nothing happened looking at the way we played most times,that's the reason we get a wooden spoon.
When you offer nothing,you get nothing.

Pig Champion

Juniors
I think this year we really mixed it up. Remember how we used to only play for the first 70 minutes. This year we did the first 10, the second 40, the little bit here and there, hell, we even had the 0 minutes at all.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Winston Churchill made the state mnt when England was facing its darkest hour in WW2 "We must be optimistic, there is no point in being anything else but"

If 2014 was WW2, we were Poland. Hell, we were France. All the way down to the surrendering, our best show of defiance being conducted underground and a big (proposed) tower...

cb4

First Grade
I didn't think my post was negative, it hit some home truths though.
Whilst I said many may question whether Flanno is the coach for the future, he is definitely what the players need this year.
He is a man manager and he is the man the players respect.

The club and board are backing Flanno like they have from day dot, but if ASADA punish him further, his position at the club will sure be determined as un tenable.

As for signings, they are always in the pipe work, but never the positions we need.
We need 1 or 2 classy centres and then some depth.
We need a halfback.
We need another prop and prop depth.

The club waited way to long to address these issues and now the good talent is locked away.
We will have to pay overs to get players out of contract.
Now any player that is signed runs the risk of not fitting into Flannos clique.

That is of course, if Flanno is our coach.

Surely

Post Whore

No coach a truckload of injuries and sacking one of the best 5/8's in the game for having a squirt in his mouth.

chewsta

First Grade
Winston Churchill made the state mnt when England was facing its darkest hour in WW2 "We must be optimistic, there is no point in being anything else but"

Yeah, but if Winston Churchill was a sharks supporter he would have put the gun in his own mouth.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Winston suffered from depression but never committed suicide, instead dying from a stroke.

He was defenitely a Sharks supporter.