What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Not sure where Stanley fits in but I'm happy with the Beale signing.

Beale is obvious shoe in for centre just not sure how he is defensively? Anyone know if Beale goes alright in this department?

A 3/4 combo of Beale and Bird would seem very solid with back ups of Leutele and Stanley

azzah72

Bench
I'd have a go @ Dane Neilsen, I am sure he's on the move, read it somewhere. Better than both Stanley and Beale IMO

I think this is good for us. He was off the pace.

It will be interesting, though, to see if we sign another prop.

The elephant in the room is that Gal should play prop (alongside Fifita), with Toops and Taga coming off the bench as 'prop rotation', so we can only hope the break (and training) served to harden up Flanno, so he makes the RIGHT decision!

Totally agree, you can resign Robinson for small coin in case we get injury, and also resign Sorenson & Siolo in backrow

TRIALS

Juniors
Being bored, I have looked up his career numbers. There is nothing classy about it. I'm a fan of his but he isn't what you are hoping he will be.
Maybe when our team is all on the park he might look a bit better, but he had the chance to stand up and make a name for himself this year and failed to deliver.

focus less on his career numbers and actually watch the kid play. Great defense. good footwork. would look alot different in a team capable of attacking football.

southland

Juniors
Wonder what Feki and Beale have been talking about during the 4 nations duties.... Possible 3 and 4 right there...

I'd go...
1) Gordon
2) Holmes
3) Feki
4) Beale
5) Gagan / M Brown

If Flan plays Brown in the back line lets hope he is at least on the wing... we can do better in the centres...

ghoti

Bench
Heard those quotes, he mentioned Gardner in a list of six players who were due to come back to training... would hardly call that being talked up

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't believe so many of you guys are happy to give Leutele the arse.

Get that kid some decent ball and opportunities and he'll be great.

SharkShocked

Bench
Leutele represents the usual sharks culture in the fans and the difference to top teams is glaring.

Fans get all fluffy and excited and think player is the next prodigy.

Meanwhile other teams fans are getting excited about the ACTUAL next prodigy.

Take Gardner for example, almost public masturbation about how good he would be at the beginning.

Meanwhile you have Melbourne who are ACTUALLY watching Billy Slater run out week in week out.

Therein lies the difference between the players sharks fans get excited about compared to teams that go on to win the competition.

Ricky has a lot of potential, could be a good player.... more than likely not a 'great' player.

Swallow that mediocrity quickly.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Leutele represents the usual sharks culture in the fans and the difference to top teams is glaring.

Fans get all fluffy and excited and think player is the next prodigy.

Meanwhile other teams fans are getting excited about the ACTUAL next prodigy.

Take Gardner for example, almost public masturbation about how good he would be at the beginning.

Meanwhile you have Melbourne who are ACTUALLY watching Billy Slater run out week in week out.

Therein lies the difference between the players sharks fans get excited about compared to teams that go on to win the competition.

Ricky has a lot of potential, could be a good player.... more than likely not a 'great' player.

Swallow that mediocrity quickly.

Wasnt just sharks fans that got wet over Gardner... go back & look at what the media were like.

Latest posts