What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

snoozer

Bench
Very negative post. There may be some nice surprises for supporters next year
cb4 is a realist and his info is usually pretty good..

i would love to have some nice surprises too but we are the sharks and our surprises usually fall into the nasty variety.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I thought it was actually positive.
CB4 always on the money and I cant see anything "surprising" about next year other than we might win a few games and not get the spoon

Snoop Shark

First Grade

Negative? I think it's rose colored glasses on your behalf.

What was said is 100% fact.

The only surprise we will be getting in the near future is opening our Xmas presents

Feej

First Grade
The best thing that could happen next season is that no one is talking about us.

SadShark

Bench
We are the "Simple Jack" of the NRL. We lumped ourselves on to these f**kers like a cyst in your urethra tube and we ain't getting flushed out, no matter how many times this club bubbles itself.

Just enjoy the warm sensation as the urine glides over us like a sweet summer breeze.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I have a very real fear that we will become like Souths after their readmission to the club... except without the Hollywood star to bail us out after a couple years of misery.

Players won't come to us without massive overs, no sponsors, no coverage and no hope.

What happens with Flanno? If ASADA get him, will we still need to honor the contract? would we pay it out, or does it mean another year of a temporary coach?

george43

Juniors
Negative? I think it's rose colored glasses on your behalf.

What was said is 100% fact.

The only surprise we will be getting in the near future is opening our Xmas presents

There will be surprises and they will be good. Flanno's the man for the job of that i am sure.The forward pack is very strong even if some players are in the twilight of their career.The younger players will blossom under their experience and leadership.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I have a very real fear that we will become like Souths after their readmission to the club... except without the Hollywood star to bail us out after a couple years of misery.

Players won't come to us without massive overs, no sponsors, no coverage and no hope.

What happens with Flanno? If ASADA get him, will we still need to honor the contract? would we pay it out, or does it mean another year of a temporary coach?

I like your optimisim however my views simply can't agree

Card Shark

Immortal
dont care what anyone says
we need flanno more than most people think

He got us to the top last year with Bash 'n' Barge tactics, so he can probably do it again.

Keeps us in most games but it's not sustainable, very tiring physically & mentally.

We will go a lot better under Flanno but 3 more years of it.... No thanks.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
There will be surprises and they will be good. Flanno's the man for the job of that i am sure.The forward pack is very strong even if some players are in the twilight of their career.The younger players will blossom under their experience and leadership.

Love the optimism...but after over 40 years of same ole sh!t I would rather expect the worst, that way I wont be as disappointed when it happens.

That's what I tell myself anyway...

george43

Juniors
Love the optimism...but after over 40 years of same ole sh!t I would rather expect the worst, that way I wont be as disappointed when it happens.

That's what I tell myself anyway...

There are signings in the works which will change the shape ,strength and authority of the team to make them more then just a little formidable and flanno will be leading the charge

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope you're right but a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

All the birds you talk about are hovering mate, nothing snared.

Last edited:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sorry rubiks my last comment was meant for George not you.

I somehow quoted the wrong person.

George if your there nice optimism mate

Latest posts