What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can we give League tests the special feel that Union ones have?

Calixte

First Grade
But instead the last three World Cups have been won by three different underdogs. The All Blacks haven't even made the grand-final.

Talk about unpredictability.

Meanwhile the same team has won the RLWC for the last four decades.

You've been thoroughly owned all thread.

Try reading the thread. Here's a summary.

1. Danger Mouse stated union had better atmosphere at Tests than rugby league. Save the Children agreed.

2. Save the Children and Danger Mouse were then joined by Victory FC, Butters, Maple 69 and Johns Magic in those sentiments.

3. It was revealed STC had not been to a League test for 20+ years :)lol:).

4. It was then pointed out to all of the above that (a) overall since 1908, international RL > international RU in Australia and (b) the atmosphere at the 1992 RLWC Final matched any union Test anywhere. Also thanks roughyed.

5. Accordingly, all above were "owned".

6. The thread then shifted to RLWCs v RUWCs. Wonder why? :roll:

7. After I was attacked by STC, Butters, Johns Magic :lol:, Victory FC, Yngwie 70, Victory FC conceded (at post #60) that there were 3 contenders for the RLWC 2008. No one else from this side was big enough to agree with him.

8. All in 7 are "owned" by the STATS which show the RLWC is a worthwhile event. RU - 4 winners, 5 finalists; RL - 2 winners, 4 finalists.

Good night and God Bless...

VictoryFC

Bench

1. Danger Mouse stated union had better atmosphere at Tests than rugby league. Save the Children agreed.

2. Save the Children and Danger Mouse were then joined by Victory FC, Butters, Maple 69 and Johns Magic in those sentiments.

4. It was then pointed out to all of the above that (a) overall since 1908, international RL > international RU in Australia and (b) the atmosphere at the 1992 RLWC Final matched any union Test anywhere. Also thanks roughyed.

7. After I was attacked by STC, Butters, Johns Magic :lol:, Victory FC, Yngwie 70, Victory FC conceded (at post #60) that there were 3 contenders for the RLWC 2008. No one else from this side was big enough to agree with him.

8. All in 7 are "owned" by the STATS which show the RLWC is a worthwhile event. RU - 4 winners, 5 finalists; RL - 2 winners, 4 finalists.

Haha your dedication cant be questioned

SaveTheChildren

Juniors

Save the Children attends club matches and SOO religiously. Yet I haven't been to a test EVER. I wonder why!

I said 3 if you were "kind". As has been pointed out. The same team has won for the last 40 years. Compelling stuff.

Calixte

First Grade
Caxilite can't even admit a Bledisloe Cup match has a great atmosphere. What credibility or objectivity can he possibly have?

Show me where I said that.

I merely said your thread title and your first post are wrong. Which they clearly are.

You have no credibility.

Calixte

First Grade
Save the Children attends club matches and SOO religiously. Yet I haven't been to a test EVER. I wonder why!

I said 3 if you were "kind". As has been pointed out. The same team has won for the last 40 years. Compelling stuff.

Only you would know. Or care for that matter. :sarcasm:

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Only you would know. Or care for that matter. :sarcasm:

You are the most one eyed league supporter I have ever encountered. No wonder you attract trolls like sh#$t sticks to a blanket.

The answer is that international rugby league is a joke. Not worth watching.

Calixte

First Grade
You are the most one eyed league supporter I have ever encountered. No wonder you attract trolls like sh#$t sticks to a blanket.

Mods - lock this man up. He even confesses to being a troll. ;-)

Swany

Juniors
Caxilite can't even admit a Bledisloe Cup match has a great atmosphere. What credibility or objectivity can he possibly have?

In my short time here, one can only surmise that he is a mad, unbalanced dill :lol: Time to get the Doc to up your Lithium mate.

Calixte

First Grade

This did hurt, didn't it...?

"Try reading the thread. Here's a summary.

Good night and God Bless..."

Calixte

First Grade
In my short time here, one can only surmise that he is a mad, unbalanced dill :lol: Time to get the Doc to up your Lithium mate.

Just so everyone is aware, Swany is a reincarnation of the eli mentioned in my sig. Welcome back...

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
This did hurt, didn't it...?

"Try reading the thread. Here's a summary.

Good night and God Bless..."

I wonder if this was what it would have been like to argue with Sir Joh.

Calixte

First Grade
Well done STC. Owned but still trying.

Given up on the arguments yet? Going to attack me a little more?

Few could match my contempt for JBP BTW...

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Well done STC. Owned but still trying.

Given up on the arguments yet? Going to attack me a little more?

Few could match my contempt for JBP BTW...

It is hard to argue with someone who defends the indefensible and declares themselves having owned everyone after being hammered.

Swany

Juniors
Firstly Cal, ive only been on the board for less than a week and people other than you havent suggested sh*te. Go to the doc, seriously as you will be a much happier and healthier person once you are more balanced & centred.

Latest posts