What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we end up here?

bartman

Immortal
Maybe he was allowed to "resign" to save his face and future reputation, while in practice it was (surely?) a "push" from behind the scenes?

Perhaps J's point is that in the resignation a deal was struck for the payout to not be required if SK secured employment (in which case, credit to SK for not milking us worse than he did for two seasons)?

The way SK linked up a full-time role so quickly with the NZRL (incorporating national coach, national junior development, and it seems Warriors assistant coach) Parra should definitely feel dudded if we paid him out on top of that new income.

Bigfella

Coach
Classic group deathriding mentality.

If Kearney got a payout it's a disgrace and you can blame the board. If he didn't he's naive.

Then they agree with each other.

Petty littl merkins.

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks again for your quality contribution... :crazy:

But it's true.
No doubt, Bigfella is in the same boat as you and I Bart.
He'll renew his membership too. Just like you and I.
He's just not one who continuously wants to talk the club down, like many others on here.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
With respect (and regardless of bigfella's ticketed member status) I don't think it's true at all.

Imo the comment (particularly the parts I didn't quote) is a lazy generalisation, targeted at specific forum members whenever they are discussing all possible sides of any club related issue. It adds nothing to the discussion, other than a off topic personal opinion about other posters rather than on the issue itself and gets us off track (as mine and your posts in response clearly show).

I don't believe the comment would be posted at all other than to target certain forum members who were part of a discussion, and honestly hope that boring, lazy personal trolling styles of posting don't continue here in 2013.

Jodeci

Bench
so you know for a fact that he isn't getting anything from us next year?

while it was talked about as a resignation, I got the impression it probably wasn't that clear cut

I was told the whole story by someone within the camp.

He resigned and is looking forward to moving to NZ at this stage to start the next chapter of his career.

If we paid him anything, we paid him till the end of this year even though he left with a few rounds to go.

strider

Post Whore
sorry for upsetting the cartel .... i was just interested to know from a reliable source if it was definite we didn't pay him out

but clearly my intention was only to incite forum group violence and continually talk the entire club down

oldmancraigy

Coach
sorry for upsetting the cartel .... i was just interested to know from a reliable source if it was definite we didn't pay him out

but clearly my intention was only to incite forum group violence and continually talk the entire club down

I'll get the pitchforks and the tar fire pots.

Let's go burn the club down!!!!!!!!!!!!

bartman

Immortal
lol... as Stagger and I have said, the critical talk about the club on this website is very mild compared to other parra websites. But I find it amusing that its' still apparently too much for some tender souls.

Last edited:

Latest posts