What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Hutty1986

Immortal
interesting delay from NRL on this charge.
I can only assume multiple reviews of the incident occurring with a hot debate on the action to be taken .

Also interesting the headlines which are "softening" on GI , to the extreme view that Young is also responsible , as he turned to look for support versus keeping an eye on Inglis.

One week suspension is appropriate.

:lol::lol: So he's now allowed to look for support in a must-win game for his side and the scoreline at 4-16?? That's nearly as good as your line that GI shouldn't be charged because he's "big and strong"

BranVan3000

Coach
Strong use of words here.
Explain these tough calls would you please.

I assume it's Trindall in 99 and Taylor in 2011 both were very long spells for the crime that were cited as a warning to others, both while players were in career best form. 2012? No idea

Scott

Bench
I assume it's Trindall in 99 and Taylor in 2011 both were very long spells for the crime that were cited as a warning to others, both while players were in career best form. 2012? No idea

Perhaps he's talking about the Craig Field murder charge??

WayneBennett

Juniors
Was an awesome hit . Thats rugby league, thats half the reason we watch it. Take out the hits and it becomes touch football

Sleep

Juniors
None. Wonderful hit, should be celebrated and be the focus of advertising for our game and in highlight reels for years to come.

:shock:

Mr Saab

Referee

Trindall in 1999 put a high shot on 6'6 Matt Parson i think....and Trindall is 5'8 and had form at the judicary
Taylor had form also with being a bad boy.

Bunniesderp must be related to Spaceman Fittler

BranVan3000

Coach
Trindall in 1999 put a high shot on 6'6 Matt Parson i think....and Trindall is 5'8 and had form at the judicary
Taylor had form also with being a bad boy.

Bunniesderp must be related to Spaceman Fittler

Trindall probably deserved it, I don't know much on the incident
Taylor was a joke in light of Uate getting a much lower grading for a worse, intentional spear tackle the week before. Taylor was 6 weeks, Uate was nothing. It just showed the inconsistency of the judiciary

Mr Spock!

Referee
Could've sworn Phil Gould said there was nothing wrong with the Inglis hit on the Sunday afternoon game.