What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Jason Maher

Immortal
Merge fans. The most pathetic human beings in existence. Your bitching only makes tonight sweeter, to be honest. The incident was unfortunate, though. I'll be honest. Unfortunate because a medi-cab carried Dean from the field. It should have been a hearse.

You've got us easily covered in the pathetic human being stakes.

Fire

First Grade
The incident was unfortunate, though. I'll be honest. Unfortunate because a medi-cab carried Dean from the field. It should have been a hearse.

Hi mate. Why would you want him carried from the field in a hearse?

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol @ the geniused Dragon haters
Threads like these always bring them out in force

And for the Souths fans, I garuntee you would be wanting Young out for a few weeks if it was the other way around and he had done that to Inglis.
FFS go and ask Young. Bet he's the first to say there's nothing in it and GI should get off.

aussie7798

First Grade
Merge fans. The most pathetic human beings in existence. Your bitching only makes tonight sweeter, to be honest. The incident was unfortunate, though. I'll be honest. Unfortunate because a medi-cab carried Dean from the field. It should have been a hearse.

your a waste of space and a complete failure as a human being

andrew057

First Grade
Image1.jpg

Looks legit to me.

Great performance by GI tonight. Superstar of the game.

First contact made to the chest. Wouldve been a good hit a few years ago. Today though? 2 weeks.

aqua_duck

Coach
Stay classy Souths fans. Look shoulder charges are fine but not when blokes are getting hit in the head and getting knocked out. At the end of the day the onus has to be on the tackler to avoid contact with the head, if we're going to deem that type of hit a 'good hit' then we might as well let blokes clothesline each other

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Stay classy Souths fans. Look shoulder charges are fine but not when blokes are getting hit in the head and getting knocked out. At the end of the day the onus has to be on the tackler to avoid contact with the head, if we're going to deem that type of hit a 'good hit' then we might as well let blokes clothesline each other

Makes Origin and tests fun to watch :oops:

and biffo, can we have biffo too?

Ziggy the God

First Grade
He hit him in the chest, but was careless with the follow through going off those stills.

On report was the correct decision.

Grading? Who knows. Grade 1 = 75, G2 = 125, G3 = 175, G4 = 225, G5 = 275

Not sure if he has loading, but even if he gets a G5, he would be looking at 2 with a guilty.

That Prior cocked his elbow and hit flush and got 5, not even comparable.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I predict he gets grade 3. 1 game if he has no loading, 2 if he does. That's the end of that. Either way we're at absolute full strength by round 22 or 23 when Asotasi and Luke come back.

We could have our first choice 17 4 weeks before the finals start. Probably the only top 8 team who could say that.

Things are falling into place.

gerg

Juniors
Didn't see the full game, just the hit. Is Young okay? Any serious injuries? Looking at it a few times Young is extremely lucky the bloke who tackled him from behind didn't have his weight more across his back.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I thought he's gone in aggressive, which is exactly what you want to do.

Its a tough f**king game for f**k sake.

His biggest concern is that it will be reckless and careless. Lets not get carried away with the end result of the incident. IMO, it wasn't a play with malicious intent and was a legal attempt at a tackle gone wrong.

Thats what he will get suspended for - the fact that the onus is on him to get it right.

He's hit the man high. Thats it. If he'd cocked his elbow or swung his arm, then he'd be gone for a year.

As it is, 2 weeks.

All you merkins applauding a head injury, I wish you a life of misery.

PinkPanther

Juniors
He purposely played at Young's head. If Young did it to Inglis, all you South supporters would be blowing up how he should get 6 weeks or whatever off. I honestly think he should of got sin binned. And don't say I'm biased as these are my two most hated teams in NRL. Should get 6 weeks, but will get 2, 3 tops.

the dude

Juniors
I thought he's gone in aggressive, which is exactly what you want to do.

Its a tough f**king game for f**k sake.

His biggest concern is that it will be reckless and careless. Lets not get carried away with the end result of the incident. IMO, it wasn't a play with malicious intent and was a legal attempt at a tackle gone wrong.

Thats what he will get suspended for - the fact that the onus is on him to get it right.

He's hit the man high. Thats it. If he'd cocked his elbow or swung his arm, then he'd be gone for a year.

As it is, 2 weeks.

All you merkins applauding a head injury, I wish you a life of misery.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts

0. Certain players get away with it, certain players get punished. The same way Ben Barba can drop the ball but still get it awarded as a try and others can't.

Big Pete

Referee
2 weeks.

Precedent set by Te'o.

Then again, they broke it when Kasiano got away with one in that double header.