What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Sam

First Grade
Apparently they can't count the 2 England tests because the squad hasn't yet been picked. So for me, 3 trials + half the season = 16 weeks.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think you are all over reacting, it was on Slater so he should get 2 things. 1 a medal and 2 a tetinus shot.

Slater it is called Kharma, the shit you have given out on other players over the years came back and bit you not on the arse but on the ear, and didn't you whinge like a girl to the refs about it.
I think you're a f**king moron.

Slater hasn't bit anyone on the ear.

That whole incident was an utter f**k up by the Bulldogs. They scored a try, there was no need for Inu to push Slater, there was no need for Stagg to grab Slater's head the way he did and there was no need for Graham to bite his ear.

The issue with Slater's attempted tackle on Perrett appeared to be done with and nothing more was going to be said about it until Inu's dopey push.

Suspend Graham for 12 weeks. Biting is no different to eye gouging, its a low gutless cowardly merkin of an act and should be dealt with as severely as possible.

Once Dead

Bench
They will hit him with a sledgehammer....this is going to be a big penalty....

3/4 of the season....you might get off a little more lightly if it is a regular season game but not in the GF where all media outlets will be scrutinising it.

Iafeta

Referee
Inu deserves some criticism for starting the original melee for what amounted to nothing

Fake Kiwi tough guy act for a guy who went missing when it counted.

Krisnan? I thought Krisnan had another good game. He set up their only try and was generally good with ball in hand. I don't actually think you could say with too much confidence that any Bulldog went missing, that was an intense grand final.

Iafeta

Referee
He shoved his forearm into his face when his mouth was open,
Did billy shove his ear into grahams Mouth NO

LOL... suuurrree he did. You aren't that blokes old man are you? He's the only bloke on the planet who believed that rubbish.

afinalsin666

First Grade
18+. Same intent as the King Hit a few years back, same capability of damage. Imagine if he actually lost the ear? Send the f**ker back to England.

Iafeta

Referee
Has this been posted? lol

A4FrrKnCYAABrbv.jpg:large

LOL

That little snippet came back to bite.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
10+ for mine up to 15.
There was intent, went sniffing for the ear til he found it then bit.
All focus is on this and not the game, so there should be a hefty compensation for the bad press. I'd like to see him publicly apologise too.

Frailty

First Grade
Tyson was suspended for a year from Boxing for his bite...

Graham should get the same.

Talanexor

Juniors
Gee, Graham's building a reputation for himself as the grubbiest player in the game isn't he?

He's been third man in a couple of times this year. Then there was that incident where he put a year's supply of vaseline on each leg before the game. And now he deliberately bits Slater's ear.

Now if he just ran hard and went about his job, people would probably respect him as one of the better front rowers in the comp. Instead, every thinks he's a complete merkin. And he is.

bluey

Bench
It is most probably the worst incident i have seen, some other bad ones have a reaction time to them this was just blatant as you get.

Latest posts