What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

Pierced Soul

First Grade
if theres a punch up in game 2 there'll be sin binning. the refs should have put gallen in the bin last night. i have less of an issue if myles had his hands up but gal has just unloaded 2 punches on a guy who wasnt expecting it. if myles ahd been knocked out we'd be calling it a king hit and he'd be suspended for a while

i guess myles head is proportionately strong to its size

Sphagnum

Coach
What Gallen did in Origin 1 was an act of a coward with no sense of responsibility or leadership. I've been a fan of this guy for a while now, but last night his true colours came out. There are kids out there who will believe it is ok do punch people in their game this weekend.

If Russell Packer gets fined 15k for a little piddle in his pants, then i'd suggest Gallen should be fined 150k and suspended for 10 weeks. Enough is enough. When will the authorities take a stand on this sort of thuggish behavior? It's time someone was made an example of.

Myles stood up, faced Gallen and talked the talk. Gallen decided the time for talk was over and walked the walk.

How is it a dog act to punch someone in the head when they are looking you in the eye daring you to do it.

Precious QLD androtrop

Pete Cash

Post Whore
On the Tate dog shot a metre this comes in at a .5. I know Queenslanders prefer to dog shot players who are being pinned to the ground but we are a bit more noble in the great state of nsw.

Shorty

Staff member
Myles stood up, faced Gallen and talked the talk. Gallen decided the time for talk was over and walked the walk.

How is it a dog act to punch someone in the head when they are looking you in the eye daring you to do it.

Precious QLD androtrop

He didn't talk at all, he just stood there and gallen threw a couple at someone that wasn't fighting back.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hell of a lot more classy than NSW fans.

queensland-fan-thb.jpg

beave

Coach
Miccle, BP & gUt are the only 3 QLD'ers seeing it for what it was. Does anyone seriously think it warranted a send off, or even 10 in the bin? If so 7 series wins ave made QLD'ers soft as.

The rest crying like a 6 year old boy who's had his bday present taken of him 10mins after getting it.

Ease up mate, i thought the stink was awesome. Too bad Myles stood there like a stunned mullet and copped them sweetly. Next time he might not f**k ass around and throw one first.

It all adds to the theatre and drama that is origin. I must say though it does bring out the inner child in a lot of posters in here, both sides of the fence as well. Hilarious shit, you would swear the players were family of the people in here the way they carry on.

Tommax25

Bench
I remember watching origin as a kid and seeing them punch on all game. It was FAR worse than one little fight per game like it is today.

I didn't turn out to be a serial killer or walk the streets at night looking for a fight. It's part of the game and all the do-gooders saying it's bad for kids/parents etc need to f**k off back to fumbleball with the all the othe piss weak merkins.

I remember when women couldn't vote. Times have changed. Hell, if you want something league related I remember when the shoulder charge was not only legal but was promoted as a highlight of the game, including this year (mistakenly, but still).

It is not the 80's, fighting is not acceptable anymore, or so the NRL would have us believe. Not showing that in their actions though.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I remember when women couldn't vote. Times have changed. Hell, if you want something league related I remember when the shoulder charge was not only legal but was promoted as a highlight of the game, including this year (mistakenly, but still).

It is not the 80's, fighting is not acceptable anymore, or so the NRL would have us believe. Not showing that in their actions though.

Yes it is.

Dane Tilse punched watmough almost identically a few weeks ago and it was judged penalty sufficient. Its a tough game. Maybe the banjo brigade can recall how they felt about Tate literally dog shotting Bird last year.

Packy

Bench
Myles had a go with his f**kin tripple skull on Hayne after catching a bomb... so it wasn't just last year.

You were alive in 1902? :roll:

Tommax25

Bench
Yes it is.

Dane Tilse punched watmough almost identically a few weeks ago and it was judged penalty sufficient. Its a tough game. Maybe the banjo brigade can recall how they felt about Tate literally dog shotting Bird last year.

Where is the consistency then?

beave

Coach
Yes it is.

To be fair though mate, Tate's punch wouldn't have knocked the skin off a custard. Gallens were pretty decent shots, well the first 2 at least!! Was awesome too see, all the naysayers can f**k off and watch AFL or soccer where the mascinity of those sports can be questioned. Origin is and will always be a different kettle of fish, rules go out the window, thankfully. Beats the homogenised rubbish that club footy has been dishing up of late.

_Johnsy

Referee
Ease up mate, i thought the stink was awesome. Too bad Myles stood there like a stunned mullet and copped them sweetly. Next time he might not f**k ass around and throw one first.

It all adds to the theatre and drama that is origin. I must say though it does bring out the inner child in a lot of posters in here, both sides of the fence as well. Hilarious shit, you would swear the players were family of the people in here the way they carry on.

Spot on. Can't wait for game 2.