What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I don't want to ruin the friendship"

Bill_OReilly said:
If you're a woman reading this topic, READ IT CAREFULLY and please try to understand the point I'm trying to make. If this post is still too difficult for you to understand, find a guy to explain this to you and as tempting as it may be to interrupt and try to give some boring "womans perspective" on this evil phrase, just SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN! :werd:
If you're a moderator, please don't delete this topic as I'm doing a service for this forum as I believe that women are either too naive or too damn ignorant to comprehend what I'm about to say.
Men do not, Ilike to be told "I don't want to ruin our friendship" as a way of turning down their romantic advances. "I don't want to ruin our friendship" is the most insulting and pathetic thing you can say to a guy when you're rejecting them, not to mention extremely GUTLESS because as a woman, it proves you don't have the dignity or the self-respect to be honest so instead you women hide behind some sugar-coated, lameass excuse.
For guys, a relationship is a friendship that develops into a closer, more intimate bond. By saying "I don't want to ruin our friendship" you're basically saying "I don't think enough of them as a person to explore the opportunity of becoming closer with you" Gee, THAT'S going to win you brownie points :eusa_doh:
To the women who have said this phrase (And I'm sure it's been on many occasions) I wish EVERY curse upon your future relationships (And God have mercy on the poor souls who have the misfortune to date you). To those that haven't said "I don't want to ruin our friendhip" (And I'm really not expecting a lot of you) I hope I've explained myself in a way you all can understand.
Apart from that, I wish you all a good day :agree:

just f**k her best friend/sister (both?) for revenge.

"if a girl don't f**k me i'ma f**k her friend"

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
just f**k her best friend/sister (both?) for revenge.

"if a girl don't f**k me i'ma f**k her friend"
At the same time ;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
Shaddup JD...you're lucky there's one chick willing to sleep with you, no chance of two :fist: Especially at the same time

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thats what her sister is for :lol: :fist: :crazy: In my dreams perhaps ......

Bazal

Post Whore
Bah :fist: You love me deep down...and hopefully in a platonic kinda way :sarcasm:

Bazal

Post Whore
The part about wanting to bear my babies? Cos that was kind of disconcerting...

Phillips

Referee
Dilmah said:
Two things.
1. You get dumber with every post.
2. You aren't going to get any sex from anyone short of a bear unless you wax your eyebrows.

:lol:

I love you Sir!

Maggie

Juniors
Its a fair reson not to hook up with someone.

Sounds to me like someones ego is a little bruised??

Latest posts