What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I took drugs my whole career: Andrew Johns

Dutchy

Immortal
gregstar said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

it has a name.

it's called "the sniper".

Ah yea...I used to be a regular Sniper...I grew a brain..Dont touch the booze anymore

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Anyone here who thinks that any E taking in ANY WAY increases performance is a f**king tard. It's Half life is like 6 hours....hence why it is SO POPULAR, he'd have to take it like 3-4 hrs before a game every time. And it isnt performance enhacing, so all of you geniuss sitting there saying 'no wonder he was so good' are dumb sh*ts. Go read something about it. Idiots.

uuem

Juniors
Nook said:
We are talking about a young guy with a whole heap of talent and a whole heap of pressure on him who fell into a lifestyle which sucks in way too many.

I'm as dissapointed (franky, pissed off) as the next bloke but let's get a bit of perspective here. He is a dark style of a bloke, always has been. He's made some big mistakes and everything meaningful which he has achieved to this point in his life will be forever tarnished because of them. This is no more or less than he deserves - but having internet heroes lining up to put the boot in really is a bit much.

Agee with all of this and all I can ad is please remember the plight of Peter Jackson .

drake

First Grade
gregstar said:
farewell post #164
Beat me to it.

Lots of rumours have abounded for years, and lots of folks have seen high profile people in a less than salubrious way. But if it can't be proven and substantiated, it's libascious and defamatory.

Save it for the water cooler. ;-)

Did I just forum cop?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"I put my hand up, I've done the wrong thing"

How many times?

Admission is that he did it during the season "only a couple of times".

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gus is finding it hard to look him in the eye - struggling to find words.

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah...he really is digging himself deeper the more Gould talks to him.
He's opening up and I have to feel for Gus I'd be a bit taken back.

I have to say,this would be a pretty brave thing to do...he's going to cop so much crap for this.
No doubt lose the respect from a lot of people and this is going to completely change his image.

ToiletDuck said:
Anyone here who thinks that any E taking in ANY WAY increases performance is a f**king tard. It's Half life is like 6 hours....hence why it is SO POPULAR, he'd have to take it like 3-4 hrs before a game every time. And it isnt performance enhacing, so all of you geniuss sitting there saying 'no wonder he was so good' are dumb sh*ts. Go read something about it. Idiots.

the reason why ecstasy would be the dumbest thing to take before a game because the drug energises your body and overworks your system and that's where the problems start. think of a rave, straight dancing for 8-12 hours. people dump like 3/4 pills during the night to keep them energized and keep going and going. if you don't take enough rests and drink enough water you're f**ked plain and simple. now imagine intesifying dancing by about 100000000 times which is what playing a game of rugby league would be and johns would of died during his debut.

ToiletDuck said:
cant take a joke? doesnt matter what drug he took and what freaking effect it has - still contradicts the drug policy through the time he played. If it was as good as they say it is, he would've been caught and suspended - and newcastle would have more than 1 wooden spoon.

ToiletDuck

Juniors
Piss off, he doesn't owe any of you ANYTHING, AT ALL.

Wow? He takes f**ken E? Who gives a sh*t.
And those losers posting sh*t about being dissappointed and him owing you anything, go get a f**king life.