What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

Fangs

Coach
Is Maxwell really key? Little evidence that he can effectively deploy his toys against the best teams

although agree on Stoinis

Consistent tournament. He was good in the 2015 cup as well.

It's not his job to score 200 playing 7. His main role is bowling and quick runs at the death. His average is perfect if his strike rate is up (Which it should be) and IF our top order does the job.

So 1-50 from 10 overs and a quick fire 35 is his KPI.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We just lack any punch with the ball.

The great Aussie ODI sides would roll through sides especially ones that won WCs and Champions Trophy.

Let's hope the Saffas have another shit the bed performance in the semi final.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Stoinplod, the biggest fraud in Australian cricket history. 0/28 off 3 adding to his deplorable career record of 47 wickets in 70 games @ 43.

Can't bat, can't bowl can't field. A joke.
Stoin is the Ryan Matterson of Australian cricket a princess and a rig based selection.

Doesn't mind a RDO like matto does stoinpold

blue bags

First Grade
Latest News. Sri Lanka could be banned from international cricket
Cause of Sri Lanka cricket bourd
They are being accused of acting corrupt
Meaning England could qualify for top 8
Champions trophy 😔

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Angry to Kayo

I just wanted to say to you your site is truly crap.

Takes me eight clicks to watch a simple game of cricket.

You forever ignore my preferences, not sure why you even ask what I want, cause you do not care.

You promote things I have no interest in at all, you clearly do not track things I do watch, as I have to search for them.

Whomever designed and runs your site, is quite frankly an idiot.

Worst Streaming service menu in the world.

Once you get past the truly crappy menu and find what you want after 8 or 9 clicks, it works fine.

Your menu designer is a putz.

But hey you don't care, just keep paying that idiot.

Latest posts