What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICC ODI World Cup Oct-Nov 2023

JJ

Immortal
Yeah but he’s brown and has a funny name so he must’ve been born in India right?
Maybe they confused him with Sodhi…. Conway is the obvious one, Sodhi, Phillips and Chapman, although those three all brought up in NZ I think

The Bison is like his brother Shaun

Once his in he can be unstoppable.

If he struggles early like he did against NZ he can get stuck in quicksand.
I remember Crash Craddock used to say Shaun is a massive introvert. If you look at his first 5 years in the test team, he scored centuries in games in front of 5 men and a dog. When he was thrust in front of a big crowd he struggled. Would also explain why he did okay at Shield level.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I remember Crash Craddock used to say Shaun is a massive introvert. If you look at his first 5 years in the test team, he scored centuries in games in front of 5 men and a dog. When he was thrust in front of a big crowd he struggled. Would also explain why he did okay at Shield level.
Yeah I would believe that

Shaun once he got himself to double figures would have averaged 60-70 in test cricket.

Biggest issue was getting to 10.

He made like 10 ducks in 32 tests. Half his tests innings were single digits.

He was just a super nervous starter worse then a lot of elite batsman. I know everyone would get nervous he was just extreme.

Because I know when I used to play you are nervous when you first get out there to the wicket. Takes you 5-10 mins and a easy single or scoring shot to settle in.

mozza91

Coach
This Bison cannot be tamed!

After Maxwell the other day and Marsh tonight James Brayshaw is out of jizz.

Why is there so much debate over who should miss out between Lamb Shank and The Rig Plodder?

The latter has been atrocious for years and has barely done a single thing to warrant selection. If we don't pick Lamb Shank over him then there should a Royal Commission

Latest posts