What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Newcastle beat Canberra tomorrow......

BunniesMan

Immortal
I cant tell if Bunnies Man is trolling, or just incredibly stupid?
Neither. I'm not a troll and I'm not stupid.
Thanks for the tip on playing centre. You know you're allowed to look for the ball, contest the high ball on your side, attempt to make tackles etc when playing in the centres. Lots of centres do that every week. A few don't - Inglis is one of them.
f**kwit. Watch his game against the Broncos, one of the best defensive games by a centre in years.

Inglis is a superb defender, elite for a centre, super dooper elite for someone in the halves.
Is Adam reynolds the kid that's done his knee? I hope you're not pinning the Premiership success of South Sydney on that bloke.
He did his knee at the start of the year now. He's fine now. He'll have a full preseason fully fit to be molded by Maguire and Johns into the next Cronk.

Snappy

Coach
I cant tell if Bunnies Man is trolling, or just incredibly stupid?

lol once you've been here a bit longer you'll see that he is just a very deluded souffs fan. We all heard the same diatribe from him before this eason, and no doubt this time next year he'll be talking about their chances for 2013, cause they already be out of contension.

skeepe

Immortal
Ok I'll break it down for you.

Elliott: 1 premiership in 5 years. 2 minor premierships in 5 years.
Maguire: 2 premierships in 2 years. 2 minor premierships in 2 years.

By the end of this season Maguire will have more success in half as much time.

And back then the super league was in its infancy with few aussie players. Now it's at a much higher level filled with aussie players. It's a lot tougher now than it was in Elliott's day, and yet still Maguire has more success.

Another lie.

Maguire has ONE premiership. ONE minor premiership.

Honestly, with you I can't tell where the bullshit ends and you begin.

Spot On

Coach

f**kwit. Watch his game against the Broncos, one of the best defensive games by a centre in years.

Inglis is a superb defender, elite for a centre, super dooper elite for someone in the halves.

He did his knee at the start of the year now. He's fine now. He'll have a full preseason fully fit to be molded by Maguire and Johns into the next Cronk.

You keep repeating that same phrase thread after thread. Watch the Broncos game, watch the Broncos game, watch the Broncos game.You have no other recourse do you? The one game he's had a go in and you keep bringing it up as if it's the only good game he has had for you blokes this year. What's that? It is the only game he's had a go in! Hence, me being right about him. The profanity just makes you sound like a houso BM.

Jubes

Juniors
You keep repeating that same phrase thread after thread. Watch the Broncos game, watch the Broncos game, watch the Broncos game.You have no other recourse do you? The one game he's had a go in and you keep bringing it up as if it's the only good game he has had for you blokes this year. What's that? It is the only game he's had a go in! Hence, me being right about him. The profanity just makes you sound like a houso BM.

If he was anywhere near as good as BM thinks he is, he'd be saying watch EVERY game. Too bad he only turns up to play 3 times a year, and in 2 of those he's wearing Maroon.

Spot On

Coach
If he was anywhere near as good as BM thinks he is, he'd be saying watch EVERY game. Too bad he only turns up to play 3 times a year, and in 2 of those he's wearing Maroon.

He writes that exact same line every time someone correctly states that Inglis does not have a go. Go to the Greg Inglis thread in the Souths forum and you will see it word for word. When was the game against the Broncos anyway? Six weeks ago?? He's due a good game before the season's end I suppose.

Spot On

Coach

He did his knee at the start of the year now. He's fine now. He'll have a full preseason fully fit to be molded by Maguire and Johns into the next Cronk.[/QUOTE]

Better check the latest on your young gun. Reports are he won't be anywhere near ready for the start of 2012.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Another lie.

Maguire has ONE premiership. ONE minor premiership.

Honestly, with you I can't tell where the bullshit ends and you begin.
In my post I said "by the end of this season".

I'll tell you why I'm so confident.

To begin the year Wigan was at a record of:

4 wins - 2 draws - 2losses

Since those first 8 games they've been:
16 wins - 1 draw - 1 loss

Including a current streak of 9 wins.

I think it's fair to say "they got this".

Wigan to be back to back minor premiers and premiers and throw in a Cup win aswell this year.

Maguire will have essentially the perfect coaching career leading into his time with us.

Jubes

Juniors

Wigan to be back to back minor premiers and premiers and throw in a Cup win aswell this year.

Maguire will have essentially the perfect coaching career leading into his time with us.

Well then it's a shame his perfect coaching record will go down the shitter in 2012.

Hutty1986

Immortal

:lol: So what?? Good luck with that rabble of serial losers, Madge

Ladmate

Bench

I rate Maguire, but I hope you don't expect too much from him in his 1st season. In 2013, that is South's best chance with Maguire gaining a valuable year of 1st grade experience, Burgess and Reynolds maturing more and Inglis having a better attitude.

Latest posts