What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a NRL commercial this year?

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
Tiger_Tim said:
Imagine it (or parts of it) will be shown on Fox Sports News at the top of the hour...failing that, Sky News or Sports Tonight later on

FSN just showed snippets of it....looks great...will be showing it in full later in the hour with Andrew Moore

Frederick

Staff member
Just then on Fox Sports News. They played the whole thing. Got a chill down my spine

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The ad is ok. I don't think its as good as some people are making it out to be, however it is still fairly well done. I think they could have put some backing music to it, but that would involve the NRL spending more time on it and we know they don't do that ;-)

Frederick

Staff member
Jobdog said:
The ad is ok. I don't think its as good as some people are making it out to be, however it is still fairly well done. I think they could have put some backing music to it, but that would involve the NRL spending more time on it and we know they don't do that ;-)
Music would have ruined it imo. You obviously have no sense of advertising if this ad was only 'ok' to you.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. You just don't have any sense whatsoever

Jobdog said:

English descent by any chance ?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Frederick said:
Music would have ruined it imo. You obviously have no sense of advertising if this ad was only 'ok' to you.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. You just don't have any sense whatsoever
:lol: nah, you're right, I'm not allowed to have an opinion cos I don't agree with yours :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yup just saw it on FSN, brilliant effects. No complaints at all.

beave

Coach
I don't think it's as great as everyone is going on about, might be a bit different on a TV with the stereo blaring (i have only seen the web version), but i was a little bit disappointed after reading all the positive comments, it doesn't suck, but it aint "all that" IMO if you get my drift.

Latest posts