What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a NRL commercial this year?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:clap: Well done fool. Call them idiots for doing something right :roll:

Pumba

First Grade
Any chance of it going on Youtube this Bigpond Video won't load for me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
works on IE, not as well on some Firefox versions.

Frederick

Staff member
Strewth, I think you should've used the sarcasm emote, just to make it plainly obvious for simpletons like Timmah ;-)

strewth_mate

Bench
Timmah said:
:clap: Well done fool. Call them idiots for doing something right :roll:

No, sit back down - I am thrilled that they've released an exceedingly good ad.

I would have liked to have heard a peep from them before now though. The only real press our game has gotten in recent weeks has been anything but good imo, unavoidable as it was, but it has frustrated people regardless of this ad. We've been thrown the carrot, but it's surely not a bad thing to want our administration to break the trend and be somewhat more proactive, right?

(doesn't mean I'm not giddy with excitement, mind...)

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
A peep saying what?

The NRL hold a press conference or release a media statement saying "we will be presenting our new ad for television in the coming weeks"

I agree that the lack of advertisment for the season has been poor, but how about for once we have a thread where we dont bag out the NRL, News Ltd, the Roosters or Denis Fitzgerald ok pumpkin? :D

strewth_mate

Bench
I agree that the lack of advertisment for the season has been poor, but how about for once we have a thread where we dont bag out the NRL, News Ltd, the Roosters or Denis Fitzgerald ok pumpkin?

Point taken and I abstain.

It is a glorious day.

Latest posts