What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

eels81236

Bench
My guess is bobby flies solo.

I hope Robert doesn't mind being called bobby. He just strikes me as a bobby kind of guy.

strider

Post Whore
i'll wait til wanderers fans stop letting off flares at games, then i'll comment.

yeah ok, that'll never happen

Gronk

Staff member
I went over to nospam46 to read about the Dogs rumours.

Gotta say the 12 month club suspension to Phil Sim and the "conditions" to be complied with upon reinstatement is pretty shocking.

Putting nospam46 rivalry aside etc, I never thought that our club would attempt to censor constructive criticism by it's own fans.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I went over to nospam46 to read about the Dogs rumours.

Gotta say the 12 month club suspension to Phil Sim and the "conditions" to be complied with upon reinstatement is pretty shocking.

Putting nospam46 rivalry aside etc, I never thought that our club would attempt to censor's onstructive criticism by it's own fans.
As I've said before I think this action is not only unnecessary but will also accomplish nothing. In fact I think it will do more harm than good and is a backward step when it comes to club fan relations.
Great move by the Club!!!

You might like our club moving backwards when it comes to its relationship with our fans but I don't. Do you also think that those who run this site should have action taken against them for negative things others say about the board? This is an embarrassment to our club IMO. Has any other club's board ever taken such action because people said things about them that they didn't like?

As I've said before I think this action is not only unnecessary but will also accomplish nothing. In fact I think it will do more harm than good and is a backward step when it comes to club fan relations.

You might like our club moving backwards when it comes to its relationship with our fans but I don't. Do you also think that those who run this site should have action taken against them for negative things others say about the board? This is an embarrassment to our club IMO. Has any other club's board ever taken such action because people said things about them that they didn't like?

Really don't care was just saying to piss off the usual suspects.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

seriously Tony, would a loyal fan behave like that ?

a loyal fan would put the club before their own agenda imo

Latest posts