What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's on again. Election and AGM - Parramatta Leagues Club

strider

Post Whore
i don't read nospam46, so i don't know how full on the criticism is .... but if that puppet picture is an example of something considered bad, then f**k me drunk they need to harden the f**k up

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mate, worse things have been said on this site by members of the club.
Have they been banned by the board?
Have the administrators of this forum been held accountable by the board?

Suity

That's why I feel that there might be more to it than meets the eye...

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't read the other site, but where did this Phil Sims bloke make these comments? And what is he banned from exactly? Simply making criticisms shouldn't result in any bans unless something defamatory was said.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mate, worse things have been said on this site by members of the club.
Have they been banned by the board?
Have the administrators of this forum been held accountable by the board?

Suity

as you know we get called all sorts of nazi merkins for the way we moderate this site, bottom line is none of us LUers have been subject to the same treatment

the administrators of LU are held accountable for what gets posted here by every NRL board

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Which board member that isn't loyal are you referring to Twiz? On second thoughts maybe you shouldn't answer that.;-)

I was just pointing out the fact that he was not a board member

I was not referring to any of our board members

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't read the other site, but where did this Phil Sims bloke make these comments? And what is he banned from exactly? Simply making criticisms shouldn't result in any bans unless something defamatory was said.

That's why I feel that there might be more to it than meets the eye...

lets just leave it at that shall we

no further speculation please

Stagger eel

Staff member
Umm yeah . As nuffies like grothe have shown the power of digital can get you far . It's obviously upset them that the 2500 odd members he has access to found the photo funny .

Mmmm!! Yeah... He's a major threat, what if he ran for the board???.... Oh hold on...

Etu Uaisele

Juniors
Mmmm!! Yeah... He's a major threat, what if he ran for the board???.... Oh hold on...

So I just looked up threat in the dictionary and to my surprise it doesn't say

"Threat - a term limited to someone challenging for the Parramatta Eels board ."

Therefore I'd assume that someone who can influence around 2500 people through negative stories OR heaven forbid actual truths about certain shortfalls would also be a threat . Obviously Phils on their radar for some reason . If they found him to be just some irrelevant fanboy would they seriously go to the trouble ?

Ratchy

Juniors
Therefore I'd assume that someone who can influence around 2500 people through negative stories OR heaven forbid actual truths about certain shortfalls would also be a threat .

:lol:Classic

The whole martyr looking for sympathy role is pathetic and boring.....:roll:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Or they just see someone with access to so many fans as a genuine threat . So they do what any Labor Party groupie would do and try to fix it the slimy way .

oh ffs,

wtf has the Labour party got to do with this ?