What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris - The greatest player of ALL TIME

Raider_69

Post Whore
Titdris is a man, he can handle the heat, he doesnt need you serving as his internet body guard.

Eels Dude

Coach
That's real classy, bag a footy player to win points in an internet argument and try to get under someone elses skin... :lol:

Or you could just sit around making sarcastic responses to every post by someone who doesn't share your opinion, or point out repeatedly when someone has made a duplicate thread. At least bagging a footy player is normal.

bartman

Immortal
What a joke of an analysis that is - because some media types are blowing smoke up his arse, you've decided to launch a personal attack on him?
Where is it a personal attack from me?

I've stayed away from insults like bitchtits etc, and just focussed on criticising the various flaws in his play, showing up the ridiculous hype, and commenting that he doesn't make proper use of his size.

Do you have any issues with the actual criticism of Idris on those counts, or are you just generally peeved that people don't rate a particular bulldogs player.

Big Pete

Referee
I actually agree with Timmah on this, but I find his last post very laughable considering the amount of times he claims he's baited somebody just to get under their skin.

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb.

gregstar

Referee
277095-jamal-idris-bulldogs.jpg

is this the reason you're defending him dodge?

are yours bigger than his?

bartman

Immortal
Just as they do for Jarryd Hayne .The Myth ,hyped- up ,overrated hack from last year .
Agreed, I don't expect you to know this but in the Parra forum last year I'd spoken against the Hayne hype, and that he'd waited half a season before getting involved enough to play to his potential.

Also comments this year on the dangers in our side relying too much on what was (wrongly) being perceived as a one man show - which is why we had a slow start to this year, guys waiting for Hayne to do what he had been hyped, as opposed to all putting in the consistent effort that allowed Hayne to perform last year.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lewis brown - a f**king second rower carved him up repeatedly after being moved there mid-game.

inglis and co will be laughing out loud at the prospect of running past idris.

sovereign

Juniors
The only NSW centre with the defensive skills to take Inglis on is Beau Scott. Defensively, I rate him well above Cooper.
Shame he's injured.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Has to learn how to make an effective tackle first. Otherwise he'll just be a trunstyle in a few years.

And then he has to learn how to get involved in the play more, instead of bludge. Even a 15 min stint off the bench in Origin might kill him at his current fitness rate.

ByRd

First Grade
I dont think Idris is ready yet, the kid has talent and will be something special but needs more time to learn the game and work on his flaws.

I can see why they are calling for him to be in the side as NSW need to look to the future and try something different to defeat QLD but atm he isnt ready, maybe next year.

And for those bagging him, take a chill pill, the kid is not hyping himself up and has even stated that he doesnt expect origin and isnt thinking about it, if they throw him in there, he will give 100% and try his hardest but i fear that people will bag him no matter what.

proto

Juniors
he's on the bench

they just had the leaked team on Ch.10 news

take that how you will but i think its true

just....wow honestly

UnderDawgg

Juniors
Sigh wtf is wrong with selectors? Last year it was Morris off the bench, what a complete fail that was, now Idris... OMFG just because NSW has depth in the centre positions doesn't mean they should have a centre on the bench!

skeepe

Immortal
I just don't get it.

Idris has loads of potential, but at this stage of his career, he's a below average first grader.

Yet Andrew Johns today wrote that Inglis vs Idris would be the match-up of the decade. It's ludicrous.

proto

Juniors
remember Stewart on the bench and not using him til like the 60min mark?

oh hey lets not use one of the biggest attacking options til we're losing!!!

bellamy sucks at knowing how to use a bench

Latest posts