What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal Idris - The greatest player of ALL TIME

Sleep

Juniors
Dally M points don't get given to losing teams. Ennis' side won far more games making it easier to poll.

Farah was the better hooker last year and the awards especially last year truly got shown for the joke they are.

Doga

Juniors
Dally M points don't get given to losing teams. Ennis' side won far more games making it easier to poll.

Farah was the better hooker last year and the awards especially last year truly got shown for the joke they are.

Yes they do you idiot

Sleep

Juniors
Very rarely. And even then they only get one point. Fact is Ennis had far more opportunities to poll and didn't.

Doomednow

Bench
Well, his skills and 80 minute "energy" certainly didn't. So it must have been something - it's sad when a player's "marketability" and media hype counts toward selection.

Getting behind the blues? I feel in no way paroachial come SOO time, there's less at stake for me than in an average club game. It's always a great game/series to watch, but I just don't care if my state wins or loses (which is just as well when they pick Idris!)

I still care about origin. I haven't been able to get excited about a blues side in at least a couple of years though. I really don't think Idris is ready for origin, and I'm expecting a huge disappointment again this year. My only hope is that Lockyer will show his age and the maroons won't perform.

The whole "Get out there and punch on" attitude the blues seem to have pisses me off too. Despite the losses I'm starting to think maybe we are now the dirtbags in the series.

bartman

Immortal
You clearly care enough to spend an inordinate amount of time bagging both Idris and the Blues...
Idris and the Blues selectors and coach...

Is there a reason why Idris should escape bagging for his on field flaws? If so I must have missed it. Forums are for giving opinions, except it seems when someone doesn't like the opinions given...

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Jamal Idris - The greatest HAIRCUT of ALL TIME

Disgrace Micheal Jennings has been overlooked. I know he has been carrying a knee injury but injury didn't stop the selector picking Timana Tahu.

Shifty

Juniors
Idris and the Blues selectors and coach...

Is there a reason why Idris should escape bagging for his on field flaws? If so I must have missed it. Forums are for giving opinions, except it seems when someone doesn't like the opinions given...

Idris has plenty to work on his game, but the level of criticism of him from many here is just as over the top as the hype he's getting in some sections of the media.

I think it would have been better to give him another season and see where he's at, but I can understand why they are taking a punt on him.

If you are trying to deny that Idris has attributes that may outweigh any of his flaws when it comes to Origin selection, then you deserve any bagging you get.

Let me know the next time someone wins man of the match on a losing team.

Jamie Lyon went close in the loss against Parra. 2 points.

Laurie Daley was creaming his pants the entire game, about Jamie Lyon , & gave him 2 points.

How there wasn't a parra player on the ground that were more worthy than Lyon is a joke. Manly went into the game as raging hot favourites, & every fox sports tipster tipped them, bar one.

Granted Lyon played well, but seriously, 2 points on a losing side, that they were expected to win?

Laurie Daley is a joke.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Jamie Lyon went close in the loss against Parra. 2 points.

Laurie Daley was creaming his pants the entire game, about Jamie Lyon , & gave him 2 points.

How there wasn't a parra player on the ground that were more worthy than Lyon is a joke. Manly went into the game as raging hot favourites, & every fox sports tipster tipped them, bar one.

Granted Lyon played well, but seriously, 2 points on a losing side, that they were expected to win?

Laurie Daley is a joke.

Calm down. He was individually the second best player on the park. Done.

Triptych

Juniors
Idris is a serious nuffy and quickly catching up to Braith Anasta as the most overrated player of all time. Thank god we don't have him on my team - $400K could be spent a million better ways.

Latest posts