What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

Not sure how accurate it is but I thought I would read about his background on Wikapedia. Last line says he's signed with the Broncos 2016/17/18. Someone must be in the know!

Respect would have been to allow the guy to sign his own contract not forge it.

I have to ask how did his manager not see this and if he did how did he allow this to happen in the first place.

From wikipedia Roberts has agreed to terms for a 3 year deal with the Brisbane Broncos for 2016/17/18 seasons

mickeylane

Bench
This is all getting too embarrassing.. It seems like every centre below we will miss out on.. There's something terribly wrong w how we negotiate - I'm not sure what roles our senior players are playing but players like Dugan, Marshall, WIDDOP, nightingale and Creagh should be part of trying to lure players to the club talking up the so called family atmosphere.. It seems like no one wants to play w our club.. I can't fathom not securing one of the below players.. It's ludicrous
S to say the least!!

Roberts to Broncos
Hiku to Penrith
Lafai to Gold Coast
Walker to Manly
Hopoate to Bulldogs
Jack Bird????

mickeylane

Bench
Hold the phone Roberts to be announced tomorrow that he's off to Souths!!
GI and Burgesss are his heroes apparently..

mickeylane

Bench
Don't give a shit about the hero's he loves I am just waiting to see how could they afford him ?

I think one James Packer can conjure up a 3rd party sponsorship pretty easily.. This is the difference between the resourceful clubs and ours.. We are asking for handouts from the NRL to survive and teams like Roosters, Souths, Bulldogs, Broncos seem to have an endless stream of cash to do any deal they like whenever they feel like it!!
Amazing!

ellskimore

Juniors
I think one James Packer can conjure up a 3rd party sponsorship pretty easily.. This is the difference between the resourceful clubs and ours.. We are asking for handouts from the NRL to survive and teams like Roosters, Souths, Bulldogs, Broncos seem to have an endless stream of cash to do any deal they like whenever they feel like it!!
Amazing!

Yet they aren't supposed to be involved in the third party arrangements. The whole system is a mess.

mickeylane

Bench
Josh Massoud just reported Dragons and Broncos favourites to sign Roberpts.. Hiku still in Dragons sights as Dragons have increased their offer to Hiku.

bottle

Coach
Josh Massoud just reported Dragons and Broncos favourites to sign Roberpts.. Hiku still in Dragons sights as Dragons have increased their offer to Hiku.

But you just got through telling us we can't sign anyone.
Who do I believe?

mickeylane

Bench
But you just got through telling us we can't sign anyone.
Who do I believe?

I'm confused as well - there seems to be so many "confirmed" scenarios circulating across media and managers that even the media is mixed up.. I actually have no idea except to say that I would trade my left arm for Roberts to join Saints..

Como Connection

First Grade
I'm confused as well - there seems to be so many "confirmed" scenarios circulating across media and managers that even the media is mixed up.. I actually have no idea except to say that I would trade my left arm for Roberts to join Saints..

No that would hurt and may affect your golf swing,

Lethal25

Juniors
Doe anyone really believe that the Broncos were sitting there with at least $300k unspent on their salary cap for 2016???

They knew Hodges was retiring a long time ago, that money would have to have been allocated.