What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamie Lyon

Y2Eel

First Grade
Jamie Lyon you can

homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

Briza

Juniors
I have no Idea were Lyon will play next season, but FFS were would the majority rather Live?

Manly - or the cesspools of Penrith or Parramatta?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Briza said:
I have no Idea were Lyon will play next season, but FFS were would the majority rather Live?

I See...

No doubt you're a Sea Eagles supporter?

wittyfan

Referee
Focal Point said:
Big Signings in the last couple of years for big dollars :-k Perhaps Delmage has borrowed a stack of brown paper bags from Politis :shock:

Lol!

The irony of all this is that the salary cap is in place to prevent this sort of thing.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Briza said:

Well Lyon is scum so im sure location wont be a problem for him :sarcasm:

eelsta

Bench
Briza said:

your charming self as usual, oh and as for judas he likes living amongst pigs........mmmm ironic

MrT

Juniors
Pantherjim. said:
I See...

No doubt you're a Sea Eagles supporter?

Only problem is that Brookvale looks like Brokevale - the worst stadium in the NRL, even Kograh is better

groggo

Juniors
Focal Point said:
Looks like Manly will take over the mantle, which was held proudly by the Roosters for the last few years, as the most hated NRL club.

Big Signings in the last couple of years for big dollars :-k Perhaps Delmage has borrowed a stack of brown paper bags from Politis :shock:

hmm i didnt think we ever lost it :crazy:

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
Lol!

The irony of all this is that the salary cap is in place to prevent this sort of thing.

Salary Cap :lol: Do you believe in Santa?

Big Mick

Referee
hahahaha $1 million a year....deadset DREAMING!

It might be $1 Million for 3 years..including maybe $125,000 of third party which are the figures i've heard, but its not 1 million a year.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Big Mick © said:
hahahaha $1 million a year....deadset DREAMING!

It might be $1 Million for 3 years..including maybe $125,000 of third party which are the figures i've heard, but its not 1 million a year.

no sh!t captain obvious

Big Mick

Referee
i'm captain obvious?...your the idiot that posted $1 mill a year. :sarcasm: :roll: :sarcasm: :crazy: :crazy:

Mayor_Quimby said:
well it was channel ten

he's probably signed with the Panthers for $1mil a year

V1er

Juniors
he was always going to manly, we knew that about 2 years ago. wonder if he'll walk out if manly start to finish last?

Misty Bee

First Grade
The rumours about Lyon becoming a Knight are correct.

In other breaking news.....

Wally Lewis will replace Graham Murray as blues coach for '07.

Denis Fitzgerald will become Storms marketing manager.

Rupert Murdoch will personally lead a campaign to get Norths back at NSO.

The Popes wife will have twins.