What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You phucking dumb know all cutie! The Gold Coast IS NOT a rugby league nursery at all.

Gee why did the NRL expand there then?[/quote]

So you don't even know? f**k you are the dumbest cutie on here & unbelievably the most opinionated.
At least you "out yourself" when you dont "know", but im sure you don't even realise you are.
The Coast was brought in for the Same reason as melbourne? You know that gigantic rugby League Nursery on the Southern tip of Eastern Australia?
Find somebody who wants to waste their time with a phuckwitt & aske them to explain it for you.
Dope.

Special K

Coach
I'd love it if it was to happen and I'm sure Lewis/Graham would have made a call or two but I just can't see it happening.

I would shit my pants with joy though if it did.

Quigs

Immortal
I want him at the Sharks bad....

I want us to become the rorters of the NRL.

I want to see us give everyone the Sh!ts because we have signed him and him and him.

I want us to win a comp ... just imagine how shitty everyone would be if we won a farkennnn comp with a dodgy playing roster....... I'd love it. Who would / could complain. It wouldn't be the Storm / Donkeys / Rorters / Stinking Stains / The Hartleys / The Doggies / .........

Lets join the big boys and do it. Sign up jennings for $400 plus a back ended half pie and $2.67. Come on we can do it.

And I feel the need for speed

Quigs

Immortal
On the other hand it would be good if he stayed at Penrith and made Gus honour his legal contract.

That would stop them farting in church.

I want to see us give everyone the Sh!ts because we have signed him and him and him.

I want us to win a comp ... just imagine how shitty everyone would be if we won a farkennnn comp with a dodgy playing roster....... I'd love it. Who would / could complain. It wouldn't be the Storm / Donkeys / Rorters / Stinking Stains / The Hartleys / The Doggies / .........

Lets join the big boys and do it. Sign up jennings for $400 plus a back ended half pie and $2.67. Come on we can do it.

Wait till the towers are built Quigs.

We can take potential recruits on a "tour of the facilities".........

Quigs

Immortal
Wait till the towers are built Quigs.

We can take potential recruits on a "tour of the facilities".........

We'd have to get the special squad out first. You know like the ones that go around the cities prior to the Olympics and clean out all the beggers and down and outs.

We wouldn't want our potential recruits to see the likes of Ronnie, Soup and Sparty begging out on the street in front of the Gal Towers duplex. Our destitute little brothers could become embarrassing if they are not kept under control.

maybe former councillor George can open up a soup kitchen for them somewhere near the Tom Uglys Bridge.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'd love it if it was to happen and I'm sure Lewis/Graham would have made a call or two but I just can't see it happening.

I would eat the shit out if special k's pants if it were to happen.

I agree with this triumvirate.

bluey

Bench

Hell i will shit mine as well
Quigs most probably already has:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Not on Bluey. Most days I walk around the Nursing home pantless.

got me stuffed really. The carer girls in the home drool. I have lost count of how many times I have heard, "If you were only 30 years younger"

sharkadelic

Juniors
Highly unlikely to happen. However, we pretty much finished spending before the 5.85 mill was finalised, bar the Fijiian fella.

But If we offered him say 1.4 over 3 years, Plus the $200K we can stooge out of Penrith (being 1.6mill total - dang good money) $400K in the first year ($200K from Gus inc) then Toops leaves (adding $420K to the pool) and we could pay the $600K per season for the next 2.

I personally don't think he is worth that scratch even on the first year discount. But when that lad is focused, he is a weapon of mass destruction. Maybe the familiar faces card plus everyones origin buddy Gal will swing the balance and keep the price down.

soc123_au

Staff member
I had one chuck his computer out the window one day while I was in his office.
He was in the news recently for being linked to a bloke who killed a cop out there during
a good ol fashion bogan feud.

Blacktown isn't Penrith. And yes you were dealing with one special unit.

Here's a solotion for you f**kers. Send Wade, Lewis & Gordon back, even Pom & you can all support the Panthers.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I would love to see him here, but can't see it happening cap and cash wise. And Gus would want bullshit release deals I'd imagine.

Also is "triumvirate" an actual real word?

Yes it is. Caesar, Crassus and Magnus possibly being the most famous.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Not on Bluey. Most days I walk around the Nursing home pantless.

got me stuffed really. The carer girls in the home drool. I have lost count of how many times I have heard, "If you were only 30 years younger"

You poor old coot. Deaf too now huh?

They are saying "If you were only 30 mm longer"