What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Quigs

Immortal
You are close Frenz you did hit on it. I can't say anymore. Someone is watching.

Ps waynebennet is a merkin

And you sir are a softcock. Just let fly. Release the rage.

At least bring up a scrum. Dont turn into a Cechin on us

Ausguy

Coach
f**k off quigs. You just trying to put me in the same sell as that genius wordsmith parraeels2010.

I have been done twice for the same thing. I can't risk you guys not being able to see my invaluable contribution.

Quigs

Immortal
Aus - you have a golden opportunity to become our Jim Mills, our Les Boyd, or even our very own Steve Kneen

Just think about that.

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k off quigs. You just trying to put me in the same sell as that genius wordsmith parraeels2010.

I have been done twice for the same thing. I can't risk you guys not being able to see my invaluable contribution.

You'll be right Aus. I was banned for a full year.

Just come back as a duck.

soc123_au

Staff member
Not right now no. I might pull out the 91 & 03 GF DVDs later and rub one out though. You should try it. Oh wait....

newman

First Grade
Back on Jennings. He ain't coming boys. The Panthers won't do us any favours and in the money we offer, they would need to.

You'd have to take Jennings if you could get him.. 'attitude' is related to enviroment.. And we've seen we are a club that can sort that out positively

Frenzy.

Immortal
Back on Jennings. He ain't coming boys. The Panthers won't do us any favours and in the money we offer, they would need to.

So AFAYK, the reported $200k they would kick in for the Roosters is not available to the Sharks?

Doesn't surprise, they weren't going to do much last time we were after him.

soc123_au

Staff member
I don't think Gus wants to kick in anything. If he were to kick in for the Roosters a lynch mob would form along Mulgoa road given his relationship with Politis. So don't feel to special if you don't get him for anything less than the full contract. The whole attitude thing is BS anyway, anyone that reckons he doesn't try every week hasn't got a clue. If he doesn't score 3 trys a game he gets hammered. Walsh does him no favors by being a useless hack. Running off Robinson at the end of last year he was fine.

No point him going to the Shire anyway. Gallen will run him out of space more often than not anyway. It's been that long since you cuties have had anything resembling a back line you wouldn't know what to do with him.

newman

First Grade
So AFAYK, the reported $200k they would kick in for the Roosters is not available to the Sharks?

Doesn't surprise, they weren't going to do much last time we were after him.

I don't know the ins and outs of the deal other than we think he's worth X, he thinks he's worth Y and the two ain't real similar.

Frailty

First Grade
I don't think Gus wants to kick in anything. If he were to kick in for the Roosters a lynch mob would form along Mulgoa road given his relationship with Politis. So don't feel to special if you don't get him for anything less than the full contract. The whole attitude thing is BS anyway, anyone that reckons he doesn't try every week hasn't got a clue. If he doesn't score 3 trys a game he gets hammered. Walsh does him no favors by being a useless hack. Running off Robinson at the end of last year he was fine.

No point him going to the Shire anyway. Gallen will run him out of space more often than not anyway. It's been that long since you cuties have had anything resembling a back line you wouldn't know what to do with him.

This...

I keep reading this, but lets be honest - Gus wants to get free up a lot of money in the salary cap... With $600-700k salary as well as a percentage of any Salary Cap increase, you can't really blame him.