What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jennings

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'd be surprised if Flano and co didn't throw their hat in the ring after trying so hard late last year.

I see the cap issue as a non issue anyway. There is a significant cap rise coming. 13 players off contract at the end of next year. Only one other marquee signing to worry about at this stage, Carney. There's no reason at all a backended contract can't be nutted out and if Penrith are chipping in it makes it easier.

The 2 issues for me are a) where does he want to play & b) does where he goes have to honour the ridiculous clauses some goose put in his contract in the first place.

Also, like it or not, there are players that can be released early if the club has become hardline to the point of doing stuff like this to achieve success.

One more thing, how do we know he has an attitude problem? Seems to me most of that is generated from out of the Penrith front office. Maybe they are trying to piss him off so that he'll ask for a release and thereby cancel out any obligation to the Panthers. They did similar to Luke Lewis. Perhaps Jennings is simply an unhappy little camper from being messed with. He's certainly been playing like one for a couple years.

carcharias

Immortal
Blacktown isn't Penrith. And yes you were dealing with one special unit.

Here's a solotion for you f**kers. Send Wade, Lewis & Gordon back, even Pom & you can all support the Panthers.

That happened at oakville.
A Penrith court job.

And yes the bloke I know is a unit.
Scarey even .

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Here's a solotion for you f**kers. Send Wade, Lewis & Gordon back, even Pom & you can all support the Panthers.

Add solotion to the list please.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Add solotion to the list please.
Hahahaha Love it. Just on your earlier point Frenz, I agree with your attitude comments. Attitude shmattitude. I recall Inu apparently had an attitude problem at the Warriors. Shit if Jennings does the same thing it will be another ball tearing miss (cue Reefy at this point).

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Got bad news for you. Even if those players were free to leave The Sharks none would go within 50 kms of your poorly run, poorly managed, Gus infested shytehole.

Face facts. Your club discarded these players. They weren't poached. They weren't stood over to do anything other than seek greener pastures from the crumbling wreck that is the Panthers.

We'll have Grant and McKendry too when the shyte hits the fan over their contracts if you like.

Weaponhead

Coach
We have lacked a genuine tryscorer for years. A bloke who can score 15+ tries a season is an absolute must. Jennings running off Wade Graham and Carney is a nice thought.

Not too worried about the attitude issues either. We have a good core of experienced players who will pull him into line if necessary. The club has shown with Carney that they treat them like adults and set reasonable expectations.

Quigs

Immortal
Running off Wade Graham, Carney, Toups, The Gal, ...... just running off anyone.

It is a mouthwatering thought.

Ausguy

Coach
Yeah I got marcheded.

Don't know which mod banned me you don't find out. I copped it on the chin. Time to move on.

Can't wait for footy season.

Quigs

Immortal
Farkkk it Aus, get cranky. Fire up bitch. Cause trouble, I'll back you up.

Be a rebel with a cause.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What's a wanking agent?

Can you show me a pic of your medicine cupboard?

Then I'll know.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yeah I got marcheded.

Don't know which mod banned me you don't find out. I copped it on the chin. Time to move on.

Can't wait for footy season.

Contact with the head? Abusing the ref? Getting up parraeels2010? Death threat?

You had a few carry over points didn't you Aus? Plus prior similars.

You seem to off gotten off light.

Anyway, parraeelskneelsandsqueals is gone.

We have a few new special boys from the west for you to play with. Panfas fans

Ausguy

Coach
You are close Frenz you did hit on it. I can't say anymore. Someone is watching.

Ps waynebennet is a merkin