What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joel Monaghan quits Raiders over Twitter pic

Should he be banned from the game for life?

• Yes

Votes: 137 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 154 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TooheysNew

Coach
The next person to attempt to post a name or any personally identifiable information without a source will be having a holiday for a couple of days until this cools down.

Fair warning.

perverse

Referee
lol... there's just about zero chance that's a photoshop imo. amazing work if it is... but i can't really give it a good inspection at work.

no, the only chance i see for innocence here is if it's a lookalike. i wouldn't rule that out.

sporterok

Juniors
Apparently he was just doing a drugs test; he got confused when they asked him to leave a sample in the lab!

gregstar

Referee
The next person to attempt to post a name or any personally identifiable information without a source will be having a holiday for a couple of days until this cools down.

Fair warning.

it's not my fault.

"fido" & i go way back.

skeepe

Immortal

Fair warning.

To be fair, when I did it was accompanied with an article on a news site... although fair enough that it was deleted as the article has since been taken down, which is an interesting development in and of itself IMO.

For me, the most telling point to all this is that it has gone completely untouched by Fairfax and all other news agencies... the only person to have written any copy on this is someone who was recently successfully sued by Don Furner for printing out and out lies about the club.

Parra Guru

Coach
What do people expect Canberra fans to say on this subject?

I'm pretty sure they'd be just as disgusted as everyone else with the content.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Does the dog have a history of mental illness and a fraudster father? If so just take the Brett Stewart defence! :)

I thought it would take some doing to beat the sh##ing in the corridor story but this one is in the running if true!

elbusto

Coach
To be fair, when I did it was accompanied with an article on a news site... although fair enough that it was deleted as the article has since been taken down, which is an interesting development in and of itself IMO.

For me, the most telling point to all this is that it has gone completely untouched by Fairfax and all other news agencies... the only person to have written any copy on this is someone who was recently successfully sued by Don Furner for printing out and out lies about the club.
I agree - it was on the website but then removed. I seriously hope this is all BS. Most worrying for all concerned.:crazy:

applesauce

Bench
skeepe said:

Are allowed to see this "article"?

I hope for his sake the dog:

(a) was over the age of consent
(b) consented
(c) is female.

Otherwise it's really sick. :sarcasm:

Oh wait, it is really sick anyway.

perverse

Referee

not really an apples to apples comparison. it isn't a lie that the photo exists, i have seen it. unless they have reported that it IS him in the photo then they haven't really reported any lies as yet, best i can tell.

skeepe

Immortal
not really an apples to apples comparison. it isn't a lie that the photo exists, i have seen it. unless they have reported that it IS him in the photo then they haven't really reported any lies as yet, best i can tell.

I know. I just said it was interesting that nobody else has picked up on the story whatsoever.

The only article that named the player in question was on the SEN website and that article has since been taken down by SEN.

For the record, I have seen it and I'm not 100% convinced that it is who people are saying it is.

If it is though, and that's a big IF, then he cannot be allowed to play again in the NRL.

Latest posts