What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
After a very long time, the cleanout is well and truly underway.
I'll just assume that the new regime is prepared to stand by the sword.
I'm sure they are aware of the consequences otherwise.

I'm sure they are.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
That'll learn him...for giving away Grand Final penalties.....
Talk about a clean out...be a mate of Fitzy, admit it.

****Before a c**k crows, you will disown me three times. And he went outside and wept bitterly ****

Stagger eel

Staff member
John Kolc was gone a month after Fitzy was booted off.

actually Ray, think JK was on stress leave for a while before he was punted..

btw, I heard about another sacking at the club yesterday and this time DA made this call....the question i want to ask is, is there a doctor in the house???

bartman

Immortal
There was some press in the last few days about the treatment that Mortimer had to get him ready for the grand final now being outlawed by the national doping agency... I'm guessing that was the doctor's call as well?

born an eel

Bench
Mate he got the sack and the club had no choice but to tell him that the front door is there and dont come back
so who is making all the decisions with staff redundancies and sackings, is it one person, the board, or a combination of people?

born an eel

Bench
There was some press in the last few days about the treatment that Mortimer had to get him ready for the grand final now being outlawed by the national doping agency... I'm guessing that was the doctor's call as well?
it was legal at the time.

born an eel

Bench
was there a difference of opinion with regards to Mateo and Keatings recovery and comeback?

Stagger eel

Staff member
so who is making all the decisions with staff redundancies and sackings, is it one person, the board, or a combination of people?

I think Ossie and Roy are the ones making most of the calls however there has been atleast a couple of sackings of the medical staff that I believe DA himself recommended...I'm also off the opinion that not all the directors are being briefed on whats happening.

certainly interesting times at the moment.

parra pete

Referee
Seems like a case of "The Emperor is dead, long live the emperor".
The more things change the more they stay the same.......

Angry_eel

First Grade
anyone know about the number of memberships atm? when is the deadline to get one? I mean the season tickets. thought this was the best place to ask.

Robdog

Juniors
Thanks to Hellzy.

4 new members have received their badges and are proudly displaying them.

Unfortunately for us we now need to pay the extra amount to become Blue Blood members as we submitted our forms before the changes.

Bring on the new season.

Robdog

bildo

Juniors
Hi all. I would like to become a member, but there is not a membership available that makes much sense for pensioners etc who dont live in Sydney, and not able to attend games etc.
I grew up in the Parra area, and even played some front row for the Hills Bulls, in my teens . I would like to a member of the club i have supported since i was 5 y.o but obviously people like me are not catered for .

Not real flash marketing imo.

It is interesting isn't it, I have been approached by a great number of fans in such a situation, as pensioners the $70 is just to much, but obviously $25 was fine for someone like Pete as we have discussed.

I referred some people to the membership desk, thinking that because there was a concession price for the Season Tickets that such would be available for the Blue Blood Membership, but it is not.

I guess the club will have to work harder on that one in the future. But so far as I can see the Bulldogs are the only team offering a concession membership for fans who can not attend games regularly.

born an eel

Bench
playing devils advocate here,
what benefit to club/fan would it be to offer a concession membership for people who can not attend games?

the only benefit I can see is for a fan to get the warm fuzzy feeling of belonging to the club,but all fans are what makes this club great.

Hellsy

Immortal
bildo - contact the club and register your complaint. From what I have heard they are listening, it is too later for 2010 but hopefully for 2011 there will be an option

Latest posts