What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

slippery_sucker

Juniors
mate im pretty sure it wont be that much, I would imagine more to the tune of 300-320K. The sharks didn't offer Poore 300K the first time, I'm sure it was stated be closer to the 220-250K and then they retracted that offer and raped up Creigh and a few others which would have significantly dropped the offer.

Expect Poore to now sign with parra to the tune of about 1million (maybe a bit less) over 3 years.

I know Bennetts biggest offer for him was $275,000

sorry no link just reading the old fashion paper with a few beers and thought I would post what read

Cool... that would explain ''jason'' than... :)

Sounds like some good oil ;-)

Sure does... Lets hope oil ain't too pricey

caylo

Bench
I know Bennetts biggest offer for him was $275,000

I would imagine that the offer you talk about would have been his first off that was pulled. After that they signed creigh and apparently signed Fein, i doubt the offer would have stayed the same and probably would have atleast dropped to 220-240K.

350K is a bit much for Poore, but i guess its a bargin when you consider what Cayless is on ;). Signing someone like Poore might actually make it easier to attract players next year and would make Cayless and Fui more effective... win win situation if you ask me

proto

Juniors
talked to a mate who knows whats going on in the dragons (i'll leave it at that) who said it doesn't look like he'll be there next year. Sharks still have a big chance with him though IMO

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll be happy if we sign Poore, but i won't slash my wrist's if we don't get him. We have Fui who is playing awesome, Caylo wen't well today and Mannah and Lats did a job. Throw in young Mitchell and Allgood and the pack is improving nicely. A backrow partner for Hindy would be nice though.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I'll be happy if we sign Poore, but i won't slash my wrist's if we don't get him. We have Fui who is playing awesome, Caylo wen't well today and Mannah and Lats did a job. Throw in young Mitchell and Allgood and the pack is improving nicely. A backrow partner for Hindy would be nice though.

are we looking at resigning tautai he could be a problem solver for one of our back row spots

caylo

Bench
I expect him to go any where other than us..deep down I still do however today I heard that he's still a big chance.

After reports going on with Zapa, the sharks is the last place I would sign... bring him over now ;)

Anderson is the coach that would improve his game rather than hinder it with the climate at cronulla.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well I still maintain that if he doesn't sign with us than he never had any intention to do so..

caylo

Bench
you never know stagger, cronula may have offered more than us and it is a choice purley between money/location and club media issues. ATM i still have faith in Shack and Poore coming.

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindy
Shack
Mateo

Mitchell
Gulouva
Fui
Mannah

:D:D:D:D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
you never know stagger, cronula may have offered more than us and it is a choice purley between money/location and club media issues. ATM i still have faith in Shack and Poore coming.

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindy
Shack
Mateo

Mitchell
Gulouva
Fui
Mannah

That looks pretty bloody awesome!!!! We can only dream :p

Eelementary

Post Whore

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindy
Shack
Mateo

Mitchell
Gulouva
Fui
Mannah

Galuvao!

:fist:

ROGUE

Juniors

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindy
Shack
Mateo

Mitchell
Gulouva
Fui
Mannah

Quite simply it ain't gonna happen and i mean either of them

slippery_sucker

Juniors
I would imagine that the offer you talk about would have been his first off that was pulled. After that they signed creigh and apparently signed Fein, i doubt the offer would have stayed the same and probably would have atleast dropped to 220-240K.

350K is a bit much for Poore, but i guess its a bargin when you consider what Cayless is on ;). Signing someone like Poore might actually make it easier to attract players next year and would make Cayless and Fui more effective... win win situation if you ask me

Yea probably was the first offer... I think 220k might be right...
but still 320K for a prop!!! Slater and GI are probably on the same at the Storm!!! We do need a prop though... Then a hard head 2ndrower and some young forwards and backs that are being held back at clubs like the Broncos, Dragons and Panthers etc etc... To keep everyone on there toes next year!!!

Yea no doubt he would help attract players next year... and a high profile recruit would lift the whole side next year... Other then the fact the Sharks are closer to Wollongong, i think we have to be more attactive then the sharks... Well atleast we have one current SOO player!!! :roll:
I think we'll have to put a bigger offer in then the Sharks to get him..

slippery_sucker

Juniors
After that they signed creigh and apparently signed Fein

Yea Dragons have signed Fein

Cayless
Keating
Poore
Hindy
Shack
Mateo

Mitchell
Gulouva
Fui
Mannah

I dont think Shackleton will come over... After seeing Manly dominate him on the weekend, i hope DA has pulled the offer!!!

Latest posts