What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kingston - Imppressive

spiderdan

Bench
i am a fan of mk but geez we looked better/sharper/quicker when kingston came on. his play variation from the ruck i think directly led to the massive ground gains our side was making.

i know it is just one game (and remember finch played that one good game last year when people claimed he was our answer in the 7) but if he can back that performance up he may well have earned himself a permanent gig in firsts.

dare i say it, hagan may have recruited a good player.

Bazal

Post Whore
You did call Lethal and idiot for stating his opinion! Hes just another fan doing what u do but u cant handle that cause your always right? So im done wasting my time with you!:crazy:

So you've been shown up and now you're deflecting, is that it? Oh well, I can go along with that...

His opinion was ill informed and poorly presented. By simply calling him an idiot, I gave him the respect his one line, evidentially deficient opinion deserved. As you can see from this very thread, I'm happy to discuss the evidence with people who present it...Lethal posted an comment that was uninformed by any facts, and thus was treated accordingly. I don't like fools...so sue me

Lethal

Juniors
That's blatantly untrue and simply indicates that you either don't watch the game or don't understand the game. That's ok kiddo, we've all gotta learn somewhere...

Also, wanker? Come on, you used that before...be interesting, think outside the box. Don't want to be a bore, do you?

Ok then..... Bazel (Complete Dickhead)

Ive played more games than you have had hot dinners.... I think i understand it quite alot better than some armchair expert like you :lol:

EELICIT

Juniors
That's blatantly untrue and simply indicates that you either don't watch the game or don't understand the game. That's ok kiddo, we've all gotta learn somewhere...

And your an officianado on rugby league! What makes you so special. Let people have their opinions mate!

Bazal

Post Whore
And the so called "c**k up" was your opinion right! Did anyone have a go at you? So why are you taking pot shots at others????

How is it an opinion? He passed the ball forward, without looking, to an opposition player who scored a try!:crazy: How is that not a c**k up? I look forward to this answer....

lingard

Coach
Kingston was good...but like I said, compare them after a little while when the adrenaline of the debut wears off. Kingston hasn't been doing that for Wenty, IMO from what I've seen and been told that was his best game all year. So I'm not willing to jump up and down and rate him as the second coming of Christ like a few on here seem to be based on one game, in ideal conditions for a hooker, when his adrenaline was pumping for his debut.

Remember, this is a guy who couldn't crack it at the Sharks with a much better pack...they picked a halfback in Green over him at times.

I think you might find he had a lot of injury problems at Cronulla. Cronulla fans seem to rate him.

EELICIT

Juniors
So you've been shown up and now you're deflecting, is that it? Oh well, I can go along with that...

His opinion was ill informed and poorly presented. By simply calling him an idiot, I gave him the respect his one line, evidentially deficient opinion deserved.

Ill informed according to who?????

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok then..... Bazel (Complete Dickhead)

Ive played more games than you have had hot dinners.... I think i understand it quite alot better than some armchair expert like you :lol:

And you can tell that, can you? :lol: Good stuff, I never thought I'd meet a genuine psychic...Also, spelling my nickname wrong when it's in big bold letter on your screen? Not really helping your claims of intelligence...just FYI

EELICIT

Juniors
How is it an opinion? He passed the ball forward, without looking, to an opposition player who scored a try!:crazy: How is that not a c**k up? I look forward to this answer....

Mate are you drunk? WTF are u on about? Did hayne not pull us out of the sh*t we were in! Did he not score most of our points? Mate seriously if your drunk talk to me when your sober!

CrazyEel

Bench
Oh, it was, it was a monumental c**k. :lol:

Lethal

Juniors
And you can tell that, can you? :lol: Good stuff, I never thought I'd meet a genuine psychic...Also, spelling my nickname wrong when it's in big bold letter on your screen? Not really helping your claims of intelligence...just FYI

Haha you really are an expert, go play some more chess poindexter :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Ill informed according to who?????

It was ill informed because there was nothing informing his opinion, thus, I dismissed it. I love that it's caused this much sooking though, it's truly hilarious

Last edited:

Fee

Juniors
I thought Kingston had a great game, I agree they should rotate Kingston and Keating, but Keating was great in defence at some crucial times.:D

Bazal

Post Whore
Mate are you drunk? WTF are u on about? Did hayne not pull us out of the sh*t we were in! Did he not score most of our points? Mate seriously if your drunk talk to me when your sober!

So you're saying that what he did AFTER the f**k up erases the mistake? Get a grip. Hey, seeing as you love quoting me so much, how about you quote what I said about some of his other involvements...

lingard

Coach
i am a fan of mk but geez we looked better/sharper/quicker when kingston came on. his play variation from the ruck i think directly led to the massive ground gains our side was making.

i know it is just one game (and remember finch played that one good game last year when people claimed he was our answer in the 7) but if he can back that performance up he may well have earned himself a permanent gig in firsts.

dare i say it, hagan may have recruited a good player.

Yeah, it`s okay; you can say it. Just say it softly, that`s all. Some people might be offended.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha you really are an expert, go play some more chess poindexter :lol:

Yet the one informing his opinion with actual footy related factors is me, and the one posting single lines of dribble is you.....hmmmm....

Latest posts