What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KISS for the GF??? (2023 GF entertainment discussion)

If the job of the pre-match entertainment is to get the crowd hyped up, the cast of Tina is a sure bet. Multi-generational appeal, classic hits, and a connection to the legacy of the game.

Plus, since it’s basically a big ad for the musical there will be more budget for pyro!
If this is happening, my television will remain dormant until 30 seconds before kickoff.

What a trashy concept.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'm not sure who people want.

Anyone born last century they will complain that they are too old.
Anyone born this century they will complain they've never heard of them.
Anyone that hasn't played at a super bowl they will complain they're not high profile enough.
Anyone non Australian they will complain why can't we have an Australian.
Anyone who is Australian they will complain that they should have got a high profile overseas act.
Whoever they get there will b3 complaints that they don't like that genre of music
Then the usual yahoos will compare us to flogball.

Yes good post. You cannot please everybody when it comes to the NRL Entertainment. I'm sure they'll mixed reviews after entertainment, even if its very good.

Then you also have those ones that say " I dont go to the footy to watch entertainment"

blue bags

First Grade
Yes good post. You cannot please everybody when it comes to the NRL Entertainment. I'm sure they'll mixed reviews after entertainment, even if its very good.

Then you also have those ones that say " I dont go to the footy to watch entertainment"
Amie shark was fantastic 🤩

Gardenia

Bench
Of course the AFL went for Kiss.. the AFL loves a bit of blackface.
I watched the KISS entertainment today and I’m absolutely spewing afl got them. Sure the Tina musical may be good but come on! There is no way it will have the international reach KISS has. It’s a massive international advertisement for the AFL. The KISS fan base is enormous. I know a lot of people some overseas tuning into watch this and they may as well then watch the game . Can’t see a great number of people who don’t watch RL going out of their way to watch our GF for the Tina Musical performance.

Last edited: